Please nerf orisa, i beg of you

I am sorry I am sorry
But this is really funny.
You are calling them plat chat while you have a hidden profile? Lmfao
Explains alot about your responses. You are probably a diamond player who dropped to plat and stopped play ranked because of it and brag about that lmfao.

P.s rank shamming makes you opinion useless and worthless :slight_smile:
Also orisa has been buffed alot over the coutse of her lifetime in overwatch and fun fact nerfs to other heroes usually give certain heroes direct buffs like nerfing lucio was an indirect buff to orisa coz it made rein not valid against her and actually made her one of the best main tanks ever due to how op she is

Did you read what I say?

Orisa has a high pickrate and winrate.
If orisa is not OP, then what makes a hero OP apart from high pick/winrate? Genuinely curious.

You’re actually pepega if you dont understand that platchat is kinda is a meme/term what streamers & pro’s have been using more than a year now.
So I dont get why you need to get so offended to me when I call someone’s platchat.

Ps. I aint rank shaming kinda type cause I hate it too. But people really should think about what’s op and what’s not. And Orisa is far from beeing one.

Also, you’re pretty much rank shaming/profile shaming me more now.
Ps 2. You spelled shaming wrong. Too bad for you then I guess since ''rank shaming makes your* opinion useless and worthelss :slight_smile: ‘’

The term platchat was used by streamers to rankshame their chat that tries to act like their gm while they are plat. 4head idc if its meme or not its literally used by streamers for that reason

I mean… It’s not really rank shaming tbh…

You need to realize the difference of it.
You’re also the only one who’s really getting offended by it and creating nonesense fuss about it…

Its her time to shine and it’s about time for a tank that was getting called F Tier, useless, you name it (anything other than OP) for 2 years. A Tank who was getting Buff requests constantly during Dive and GOATS.

Here’s the way I’ve seen this play out during every meta:

Tank goes into meta. They’re automatically flagged as OP by the forums. Forums demand nerfs to said tank.

Tank slips out of meta for any number of reasons, they’re now fine even if they weren’t directly nerfed, or changes like role lock, etc.

New Tank goes into the Meta forums blow things completely out of proportion calling for nerfs.

This has happened during each meta. I’ve been playing this game for since the 2nd round of Beta and nothing on this forum nor the old one has changed when it comes to metas and the tanks therein said meta.

What is the end result each time? The tanks are minorly nerfed (in cases like D.va and Zarya) but the main tanks themselves generally stay the same (Rein didn’t change at all for GOATS except for the overall armor nerf, Winston didn’t change for Dive.) and here we are with people wanting Rein and Winston back in the meta again.

Examples from each of the Metas:

No, OW is not for fun. /s

The meta favoring a hero doesnt mean ones better. Orisia is basically unchanged over the past 2 years and its just now becoming useful cause of the meta. Adapt that is all

Most overused, ignorant and baseless argument. Sorry but that does not add anything to the discussion. You’re simply parroting what you heard/read elsewhere.

“It’s okay, every hero is balanced and fine. It’s just the META BRUH! JUST ADAPT 4Head”

Absolutely nothing of substance.

It may actually blow your mind, but no competitive online game is ever perfectly balanced. It can however be much closer to balanced than it is now, and it falls upon proper constructive feedback to get there. Which is what these forums here are FOR.

so what point were you trying to make?

I’m going to make the same appeal that I made in another similar thread. Let’s please wait. Orisa IS getting a nerf, tomorrow. And Reinhardt a buff. And a new shield tank.

There’s a lot of changes. Can we at least wait and see how they play out? It’s only one more day people until they go live into a comp environment.

On the plus side, I do think we should buff D.Va. And I think we should buff Lucio. Both of those would have a positive impact on Reinhardt. And I’m at least glad that your suggested nerf is to Halt rather than shield. Still, we should wait at this point. The nerf is less than 24 hours away.

But she hasn’t been “basically unchanged”

She has received 2 substantial buffs + an unnecessary quality of life buff while she was already meta…

2 Likes

So again.

Was Rein OP back in the day when he had similar pickrates? Winston? Dva? (Well, Dva was a different can of worms altogether. Jury is still out on that one.)

You see how you’re trying to force a direct correlation when there isn’t any, right?

But go ahead. Please nerf orisa and then let’s live in a world where the hit scans and snipers are now completely uncontested. Then we can all go “Ohhhhh so THAT’S what was going on…”

Or we can make tanks tank again. That’s what I’d like to see, personally.

What point? I was laughing at your post.

then what does make a hero OP?

There was a point in there that we actually had every comp be viable at some point, it was truly amazing. I was both at 4100 and in a 4k team at that point, i reasonably saw it all and quite frankly didnt even see goats in every scrim.

One shot kills with very little to counter you, for starters.

Tone down Orisas shield? Fine. But to call her blatantly OP because of pickrates alone is naive. You need to see the forest from the trees.

She has received buffs, but this is not what made her popular. Her overall kit has been the same since launch, with tweaks to numbers along the way.

She was extremely unpopular at launch. So if SHE didn’t change much, what else did?

A lot of heros are perfectly fine but ONLY because E-SPORT players or GM players do not use them people rage-moan saying are underpowered

Orisa, Ashe, genji, tracer, S76, Zarya, Rein, Moira etc. ARE FINE is just “Pro players” have different plans

OP, I’ve few things to say but before i begin:
Hehehehehehahahaha.

Guess what forum warriors been doing for last 18 months since Goats was meta? Crying about Rein being op and not fun to play against. I can play all of the main tanks so well, not having problems. But people wished and wished and cried for Rein nerfs.

Suddenly goats is gone and Reinhardt is like a throw pick right now against orisa hog.

Before Brig, everyone complained about tracers. Like Jeff said, be careful what you wish for.

When role que comes out,you’ll see lot more Orisa hog even in lower elo. Because:Hog is a tanky dps and orisa shoots. Two things dps mains want. Not to mention baptisite/Moira because they can be picked up by dps mains as well.

I hope those who whined love bunker comps a lot.

Lots of other heroes. But it’s all relative. If they double the health of every hero apart from orisa, orisa would be underpowered even though she is unchanged.

Something isn’t OP on its own, context matters a lot.
And currently orisa is the only viable main tank in GM (proof of this is winrate and pickrate)

This is a problem which can be solved in different ways.
-Nerf orisa
-Buff all other main tanks
-Nerf heroes who synergize with orisa
-Buff heroes who counter orisa
-Nerf heroes who counter other main tanks
-Buff heroes who synergize with other main tanks.
-Change the geometry of certain maps to favour other main tanks over orisa (think of paris first point)

Probably lots of other ways too. But the fact is, in the current context orisa is too strong or alternatives are too weak (which both mean the same thing)

1 Like