Please nerf orisa, i beg of you

playing orisa is not fun and playing against her is not fun

please make rienhardt viabe in GM+ again, rienhardt is actually fun to play and has good counter play to all of his abilities

getting pulled from behind your friendly orisa shield then hooked into the whole enemy team by hog doesnt feel good because you were in the best position you could have been in at the time, you were safe behind the shield from the enemy widow and hanzo but orisa doesnt care she will get you killed anyway

it isnt hard to land pulls and we have nothing to negate them currently aside from dvas matrix which just received a heavy nerf so she cant even eat pulls consistently anymore without getting pulled herself so you just end up feeding and throwing the game

buff matrix or nerf orisa’s pull range from 7M to 5M

14 Likes

You misspelled “Reinhardt” by the way.

15 Likes

why does rienhardt need a nerf? he has good counter play for every single one of his abilities

1 Like

OP is the queen of nerf calls. She wants to nerf everyone.

15 Likes

i only want widow orisa and hanzo nerfed tbh

9 Likes

i never said he needed a nerf, I just said you misspelled “Reinhardt”. And Orisa isn’t op, she too has counters, like Reinhardt.

1 Like

I actually agree though, lul. Especially Hanzo.

1 Like

orisa is annoying in bunker so I agree bastion and orisa need nerfed

while I agree we should nerf Orisa you just had over 15 months of giant hammer dad meta.

3 Likes

what if instead, they just buff junk?

7 Likes

Why is everyone being nerfed, im pretty sure theres some F tier characters meant to counter bunker that just got forgotten about

4 Likes

Unrelated to the topic, but OP joined the Overwatch forums on April 20th.

Nice

5 Likes

Reinhardt will always be the most boring main tank unless he’s allowed to mow down the enemy with his hammer. Which GOATS let him do. Can we stop trying to make Reinhardt happen he’s so boring

3 Likes

Isn’t she getting a nerf on PTR?

2 Likes

That’s correct, yes.

3 Likes

Yea how about no. Stop crying about her.

Not everything in your life needs to please you.
Or how people should do something when you demand them to change something just cause you dont like those things…

Have you even played her yourself?

Plus…

https://archive-media-1.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1403/47/1403474506345.jpg

Also can you stop spamming the same thing??

6 Likes

I have fun playing Orisa

5 Likes

I enjoy playing her, and I have zero issue playing against her.

What did annoy me, greatly, was 15 months of Rein-Zarya or lose. At least Orisa has a couple of off-tanks work with her.

7 Likes

Imagine whining this much about a hero due to a favourable meta. Especially since the base kit has not changed since launch besides cooldowns.

We used to have heroes that punished clumped groups, but whining ruined a lot of the bunker busters

It literally boggles my mind that people find Reinhardt more enjoyable to play against and as than Orisa.

I hate mindgaming shatter as anything but Rein… But I hate playing Rein because he’s boring.

1 Like