Please add friendly health bars as UI like we saw in pve

I think it would be tremendously helpful to be able to see your teams health. Especially for healers that are sometimes in front and cant tell if people may need healing behind them. Or if a tank cant tell if their support needs help.

1195 Likes

This is an genuinely great idea. I always like being able to customize my hus more

97 Likes

That is a great idea. I always thought it would be nice to see which teammate is in need of health.

59 Likes

Great idea OP!! I hope they implement it :slight_smile:

58 Likes

This is honestly something that should already be in the game and they missed adding it on the OW2 launch, i doubtly they will do it now but would help the healer’s life so much, you wouldn’t have to look arround if someone has missing health without them having to announce it with “I need healing”

45 Likes

Ya the PVE hud should be in all modes, it’s a lot better than what you get in the tab key display

42 Likes

As a support main I would love this as long as it doesn’t muddy up the screen!

32 Likes

PVE HUD would be amazing, especially for tanks looking to position and healers on where to focus.

The PVE HUD also doesn’t seem to clog up the screen at all, and could be optional.

The “teammate eliminated” sound should be turned on by default as well. Noticing a LOT of players, whether it’s because they’re new or the new mechanics, rushing into point by themselves

34 Likes

I’m new to this game and I’m actually surprised it doesn’t exist.
That would be neat for all players, not support, because knowing the state of unknown strangers is basically impossible.
It would also be intersting to know if teammates are coming back from death (with a little arrow logo for example).

17 Likes

I love playing as support/tank in MMORPGs and just assumed this had to be a feature already, I hope they listen to feedback and include it.

14 Likes

This is an amazing idea. I mean it’s something done in MMOs and this originally was going to be that before it was turned into OverWatch.

15 Likes

A few more examples i have for this is that there have been a few times where someone has been spamming i need healing after they already died. So when you turn around to heal them, theyre actually across the map so it distracts you for a few seconds, and in a fast pace game like ow a few seconds are very important. Especially on console as turning around in itself is dangerous.

10 Likes

If they even do this, then they better put in an option of removing it.

Dont need more visual clutter on the screen for an fps game.

You do realize this is not a pve game right?

7 Likes

i dont know how they dont already have this tbh.

pretty sure every other game thats similar has it too

10 Likes

This would also help you notice if someone is attacking your team from behind. I love it.

11 Likes

Great idea! I hope they implement this.

8 Likes

I’m genuinely not used to seeing so many “under 5 posts” accounts unless something is broken

10 Likes

I would guess not having this is a deliberate design decision

6 Likes

Yeah, just let us turn health bars on for PvP.

ow2-party-status-panel

15 Likes

I would love and appreciate this feature a lot if it was ever added!

4 Likes