Please add friendly health bars as UI like we saw in pve

Friendly health bars like the ones we could see in pve mode will help a lot.
And reduce the need for panic pings from the support getting flanked. It will also help me notice if a team member is in danger a lot faster.

I would really love the option to be able to see all of my team member’s health bars.

5 Likes

I think this is a great idea but it should be an optional setting, some people really dislike screen clutter and would find it distracting. There is also the issue of obscuring enemies in the corner of your screen but if we were given the ability to alter the opacity of different parts of the hud it would mitigate this issue for the most part while retaining its functionality.

6 Likes

Great Idea! This would save a lot of lives!!! Yes Please <3

4 Likes

this is a fantastic idea, please add this blizzard

4 Likes

Yes, please add this.

4 Likes

Fantastic idea. Please add this to the game. I think all supports would greatly appreciate this.

4 Likes

I don’t know if somebody mentioned it, but being able to adjust the transparency of the UI for this is critical, imo. I love this idea but I’d also love to be able to make it semi-transparent, as motion in the corners can be critical info

8 Likes

I actually wanna post this but too lazy too lmao, but this would be a lot helpful to me as a tank and support main, would be easy to distinguish who has low health and not just look around the map, as for tanks I usually use d.va so I’d immediately dive in to go to them when they’re low Incase there’s an enemy, cool idea tbh

4 Likes

um, check in your settings maybe?

Options > Controls > General > Hero > Allied Health Bars

Durp!

I’ve preached for years to be able to put the spectator team gauge on the screen during games to be able to see the status of your whole team at a glance.

5 Likes

You wouldn’t see the enemy health bars, and they can easily do some UX design 101 to be space efficient.

5 Likes

Literally not the same thing at all.

4 Likes

This is amazing, definitely one thing we need!

3 Likes

you didn’t have to read very far at all to actually figure out what people are talking about

and frankly I don’t know why it isn’t already in the game

6 Likes

Why are all the posts by people with only 1 post on the forums? Not that I’m doubting it’s a great idea.

3 Likes

Probably fake accounts that ask for suggestions and then Blizzard says, “Wow, what a great idea, let’s add that.”

You almost had me there Blizzard. Great idea though, would love it.

1 Like

Definitely needed! Please implement this change.

4 Likes

Why is still not a thing?. Pretty much a lot of PvP game has it.

4 Likes

This is already a thing for supports iirc, but why it’s not on by default is idiotic.

It would be nice to have for every hero though, I agree.

Would help teamplay as well.

The game absolutely needs this. Please implement.

5 Likes