People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

Huh… Here I am in the US, watched all the finals on linked PS4 Twitch app, and I still haven’t received any sprays yet… Guess I’ll have to open another ticket… :expressionless:

2 Likes

Damn so some still have 0?
Glad I am not only one left with some problems. We must keep this thread alive until everyone fully gets all sprays.

3 Likes

I’ve just checked again and got the sprays (all 4 of them).
Not sure when did it happen.
Good luck for those who are still missing it.

Guys i got the sprays 16 hours earlier so i think they made it not countrey available or it just took lot of time

I wish Twitch or Blizzard can tell me why am I missing two sprays still. I swear if it was not detected I watched it or something I will be super sad because I did :frowning:

Are there such scenarios in past or not?

In that case send a ticket to customer support and ask them to check if you are eligible or not. And dont forget to link this to them to avoid a casual “they cannot track back” reply:

“If your preferred Blizzard account is linked to your preferred Twitch account, rest assured that your Overwatch viewership hours are being tracked. In-game rewards will be granted to accounts in batches.”

Got noting

Tbh didn’t expect anything either

Did you watch stream or not? If you did but got nothing then we need to gather all people who are missing sprays all or some and we need to be very vocal about it.

I wonder if this happened with BCRF too.
Myself didn’t check any threads back then as I had no issues receiving those sprays.
So maybe the issue is sporadic?

From what I know, nobody had issue with BCRF at all.

I love how Blizzard is just ignoring this at this point, a week later after their mistake.

1 Like

Are you also still missing some or all of them?

I have an update here. I saw that I’ve got today 3 of 4 of the sprays. I still miss the:

Watch 3 total hours on Friday, July 27 to unlock Watchparty: Gibraltar

even that I watched the entire show this day which btw wasn’t 3 hours. :frowning:

In purpose of making only people who did not get all sprays gather, I have created new topic for those who still after region lock problem was solved did not get sprays. I suggest migrating there since its obvious that we have problem other than region lock:

Singapore unlocked as well. Thanks for putting up this thread. :+1::raised_hands:

I have the same Problem :confused: on Friday i got both spays, on saturday i watched it too, but i didnt get the sprays and i didnt even get any league tokens. I am from Austria and playing on Console (PS4) btw.

I just got day 2’s second spray, but that Day 1 second spray still eludes me. it seems they are still looking into it though, guys. hold out hope!

1 Like

I am glad not to be only one with Day 1 issues. We must keep trying.

I just checked Twitch and apparently got the remaining sprays 3 and 4 days ago.

Guys, if someone is missing sprays, try contacting European Blizzard support too.