People STILL missing some or all OWL Sprays, GATHER HERE!

Paulie2510’s thread:

might have resolved problem for many OW fans however it appears that some (including myself too) are missing some or all sprays. Case for me and majority of others who did not get all 4, its sprays from day 1 and in more rare case but that still exist, its all 4. What caused this we can only speculate but on of my theories is that perhaps those who had not so good internet (myself for example) it prevented correct hour counting which resulted sprays not being dropped. Of course this is only my guess and what really happened I have no idea.

Considering I paid $30 for All Access Pass, seeing anything from OWL missing is so frustrating and I cannot help but feel scammed. If I paid $30 it means I truly cared for this event. Plus I did watch it.

We need to be vocal about this because we - the fans deserve all sprays if we invested our time to watch it especially those from Europe.

Blizzard, Twitch, please hear our voices and fix this error.

Regards,
your loyal fans

7 Likes

Ive got the sprays yesterday (Europe)
But only the 1 hour sprays. The 2 hours sprays are missing while i watched the Grand Finals from the beginning until the end.

2 Likes

Open ticket on Blizzard support and also contact Twitch. We must keep asking for this. It is the only way we can hope to get them.

People with same experiences, leave message here. We must make this thread big as we can!

2 Likes

lmao skins dont actually matter

Nobody is talking about skins here. Its about sprays.

It’s a huge shame that still not everybody has the sprays. Hope this thread will get as much attention as the one I made.

Maybe now, after they got rid of the region lock, Blizzard support can help out more and personally unlock the items.

1 Like

Thanks for support.

I hope they can now. So far, the ticket is being open and they did not respond in quite some time. I hope they are looking into this and will unlock them.

I have an update here. I saw that I’ve got today 3 of 4 of the sprays. I still miss the:

Watch 3 total hours on Friday, July 27 to unlock Watchparty: Gibraltar

even that I watched the entire show this day which btw wasn’t 3 hours. :frowning:

1 Like

Seems that first day was mostly critical and people who miss sprays its usually this day. I hope Blizzard helps us somehow with it.

My friend (European too) got all the sprays. He has All access pass too so i think that the AAP content made it longer than 3 hours.

1 Like

I’m in the US, watched all of the finals both days on my PS4 through the Twitch app, logged into my battlenet-connected account as usual, and still no sprays. :unamused: Contacted Blizzard and they closed the ticket saying this problem was going to be resolved soon, but nothing’s happened yet.

I posted lots of comments on the matches as they were happening here in the forums in the OWL Finals megathread, so there’s no question I saw the games. I don’t know what’s the hold up. If I don’t hear anything by Monday I guess I’ll have to open another ticket again.

2 Likes

Damn this is horrible to hear :frowning:
I hope you manage to get them. You gotta reopen ticket if they do not update soon. Infact, I don’t allow ticket to get closed. I open and post again even if its simple “thank you for looking into it” kind of post. Also did you contact Twitch as well?

I’m in the US, I watched all the games Friday and Saturday and even left the stream playing for hours afterwards “just in case.” I haven’t gotten any sprays from the event. I’m absolutely sure that it’s not an issue on my end – I’ve gotten more than 100 tokens from watching OWL, I’ve received every giveaway from Twitch and OWL in the past like the Mercy sprays. I’ve waited a while to post anything thinking this issue might get solved on its own, but it’s been a long time now and still no sprays…

2 Likes

Sincerely hope that all who had officially clocked in the hours receive their sprays.

1 Like

Nope. Still haven’t gotten mine. Does contacting Twitch even do anything?

1 Like

I originally received 1 spray and all the tokens for Friday, then received the 2nd spray for friday 5 days late, but I’ve not received anything from Saturday’s games at all. I’ve just emailed Twitch (there’s no in-twitch notification for saturdays drops, so I assume it’s a problem at Twitch’s end).

1 Like

Contacting Twitch gives generic reply that they will look into it but so far, nothing much. The fact that this is still not resolved is worrying me.

Also my support ticket for Blizzard has been marked as resolved despite not. I cannot even change status. I will open new ticket because this is unacceptable way to treat customer

Hey man, how did it end up with the second ticket you opened? Any progress?

I watched the both nights from beginning to the end, I can’t check my main account because of a suspension but I only got a notification on Twitch for the first spray for the first night and it was like 4 days after the games.
Really hope I’ll have them all otherwise I’m gonna be piiiiiiissed.

1 Like

Welcome to Blizzard’s customer service. They’ll just give you premade answers and ignore your actual request.