People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

Well I’m on vacations and the internet is here way to slow to watch streams.

TL;DR: Have a life? No sprays for you.

R.I.P.

More likely there was indeed some issue with region lock. I’m pretty sure if all of us here from region locked countries compare when we received the notifications, it will be within couple hours for all of them. When the issue was solved, everyone received their sprays all at once. At least I can’t think of any other explanation for why all of us missing all four sprays got them simultaneously today.

I finally got all 4 sprays as well in a country that’s not eligible for token drops.

Exactly,even today my customer support reply said that its indeed seems to be a region lock, and it really might have been an awkward situation where they didnt include the sprays among the token rules.

Its still quite interesting tho, sprays starting to get drop for everyone in the locked countries after a confirmation about the region lock.

It wasnt just a delay, too much of a coincidence.

1 Like

Yeah. Got them today on 2 waves apparently. Either they forgot to lift the region lock for those particular items or was decided to be lifted after.

Now be good little boys and girls and make a thread thanking Blizzard for fixing this. Not one person here thank them after getting the sprays.

1 Like

I also don’t seem to recall any of the people whose sprays dropped while they were watching the stream (or shortly after) creating posts of gratitude… :thinking:

Guys I am from Portugal, I thought I wouldnt receive nothing, I went watch on gallery now and I have the 4 sprays. Hope u have those too.

1 Like

good idea, stormbreaker.

i am on my break now so i have some time to do that.

Done. If anyone wants to add to the gratitude, please do. =)

1 Like

I got 2 sprays but STILL missing 2.

From Serbia. Whats more weird is that I got only last 2 sprays.

One possible explanation is that you may not have clocked in enough hours to be eligible for the sprays. I am fairly sure, now, that Twitch has a tracking system which logs the time for programmes watched.

Nevertheless, i hope that you receive all 4.

1 Like

I will write now new mail to Twitch thanking them for trying to fix this and tell them which sprays am I missing. I am really sure I should get them unless something was wrong with my browser which I dunno why would it be since it worked for last two. On this thread there seems to be another person who from day 2 but not from day 1 still

1 Like

People should be extremely thankful for their sprays. I’ve myself lost out on many tokens and filed a reports and never got a resolution. Yes this is different but it is the same concept. it’s very similar in terms of watching and not receiving anything, filing a support ticket and having a GM reply back with some half azz answer saying “You have to be eligible” but in my ticket I’ve already mentioned that I was etc etc. Writing on the forums and so on. Congratulations on getting your sprays.

Thanks to Blizz and Twitch they finally resolved their problem and now I got all 4 sprays. Btw I am from Indonesia here.

I’ve seen on other threads some people are also missing first 2 sprays. Gives me hope that it was not my internet connection that day or something. I hope to get first 2 soon.

I’m glad you all have the sprays! I suppose I will keep this thread alive then, I haven’t gotten mine… Maybe it’s just me, then.

1 Like

I got all 4 sprays! Finally!!!
PS4, Greece.

1 Like

Now that might be a delay. I noticed the first two sprays to arrive were the second sprays for both days. Half an hour later there were the notifications for the first sprays for both days.

You should definitely get them. I hope it happens soon.

And of course I’m working now and can’t see if I got the sprays as wel… :smiley: But my friend who is in also in Hungary received his sprays and even got the Twitch-notifications, so it probably solved. Well done!