People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

I just got day 2’s second spray, but that Day 1 second spray still eludes me. it seems they are still looking into it though, guys. hold out hope!

1 Like

I am glad not to be only one with Day 1 issues. We must keep trying.

I just checked Twitch and apparently got the remaining sprays 3 and 4 days ago.

Guys, if someone is missing sprays, try contacting European Blizzard support too.

Yep, I’m from America and I didn’t receive any sprays despite watching for well over 2 hours on that Friday and Saturday. I’m surprised to see so many people, especially from America and basically the ENTIRE WESTERN HEMISPHERE, not receive any of their promised cosmetics at all. I hope you all get what you were promised.
EDIT: Wow nevermind it seems like nobody got their things, everything I saw was about the US and Mexico not getting sprays.

1 Like

Absolutely horrible that more people struggle with this problem :frowning:

We need to keep messaging them until they don’t come out with official statement. They can easily fix this thing by making sprays in lootbox and distribure it to accounts which have some or all sprays missing.

So far, Blizzard did not publically adress this issue at all.

1 Like

I still didn’t receive sprays of match’s on and watch party: Gibraltar.

1 Like

Same! I don’t really mind that they had an issue with them, but I just wish they would put out a statement to let people know they’re still working to fix it

Still waiting for those from the first day :\

Still no update for these sprays? I’ve ticketed blizzard and the only thing I got was:

I’ve made a support ticket on twitch twice now and never got response to either of them. Are they just silencing this to dead?

I literally have a bunch of Grand Finals swag from actually go there, but I don’t actually have the day 2 sprays.

They will never manage to silence this. We should keep complaining from time to time always. Thye cannot avoid this forever.

Wow. I am sorry to see that there are still so many people not receiving the sprays.

Have faith, guys and gals.

I hope that you receive them soon.

1 Like

If there are still people without the sprays please post here. I got my sprays.

When did you get them?

OGC, after three weeks Twitch support answered saying -

We’re sorry for the delay, and understand that it’s frustrating for you to have been waiting so long for a response.

If, by chance, your issue has been resolved since you initially contacted us — that’s great news!
However, we also understand that this is unlikely, so if you do still require assistance, please reply back to this email and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.

So it seems like they are able to solve this after all, I suggest contacting them (again).

1 Like

Never got mine, and looking like we are going to get a repeat on these D.Va Sprays. Over 4 hours and no sprays yet.

good to know i’m not the only one who didn’t get any sprays from this. :confused:

I got that message a few days ago too and responded already, but haven’t heard back from them since.

Twitch notifications show I received 81 drops after watching OWL Finals, but I still haven’t gotten the sprays or double tokens. I contacted Blizzard support but they say there’s nothing they can do on their end. It’s already been a month and I’ve just about given up hope.

I still haven’t gotten the sprays from the OWL finals. I did get the D.Va Nano Cola sprays yesterday, which is great, but I’m still disappointed and frustrated that I still haven’t gotten the ones from the finals almost a month ago…