OvErWaTcH vs ApEx

Still it’s not the point of this post. This post isn’t about Apex competing with OW. It’s about game balance.

The only balance change in OW I think should be influenced by Apex is being able to walk in and out of Sym’s TP’s without having to manually trigger them.

Wraith’s portals (which are basically Sym TP on roids) are super fun to jump in and out of as both an enemy and an ally.

The ability to ping where the enemy is, or pinging on the map where you want your team to go is a feature I would want to see be brought into Overwatch. But I just finished playing a session of Apex Legends and I feel like I’m converted. I really enjoyed it.

Me too, I really didn’t expect to like that game as much as I do. Really well made.

Close your eyes and cover your ears repeating yourself 1000 times everything is fine when is not:

PUBG send OW to the second most viewed game on twitch SINCE then this game is going in declive MORE AND MORE

FORNITE deleted OW from twitch and stoled a MAJOR amount of players of this game

CoD4 black ops 4 and BATTLEFIELD V say “Hello” these games took even more players of your adorable OW

APEX is coming here to BURRY OW.

be more SMART and stop thinking for OW dies is necessary another hero shooter LOL… wake up and stop living under ur rock

overwatch has terrible balance, heroes lost their playstyles and identity due to nerfs and buffs.

everyone in apex has a role and playstyle. overwatch lost its way. its a joke now and i dont even feel happy playing it anymore.

All those games are getting pitched and promoted by paid streamers. They’ll play wherever there is money to be made. Viewers does not also equal players.

OvErWaTcH vs QuAkE ChAmPiOnS!

GO!

Relax, people will play Apex Legends, get bored and complain about BR and fall right back to playing Overwatch.

Make an Overwatch Apex crossover, get on it Blizzard!

Stole

Bury

Cod black ops 4

From

Its

This word shouldnt be in the sentence

The Shoe is totally OP. Top Hat needs a Buff. Dog may need some QoL.

As for Chess… can the Queen get a Mass Rez?

1 Like

Ohhhhhh boy, strap in then feller’

2 Likes

maybe you should focus more on how your thread is pointless because I fail to see what you’re talking about.

It’s not about balance suggestions, it’s about quality of life and amount of content. While Apex just came out and we can’t know about the amount of content there will be in the future, they nail the quality of life part. Overwatch does extremely poorly in both cases.

Not a single person in this thread has seen “OW balance suggestions based on Apex” including the OP. Blatant troll, ignore and move on folks.

Don’t worry, Apex is in no way taking away players from Overwatch.

It’s not like the OWL pros are all playing Apex Legends litterally days before they have games.

It’s not like a single Apex Streamer has up to 5 times the views of Overwatch combined.

Lets see. Only two of them are balance suggestions, two of them are conparisons, and one of them is about pinging. Two balance threads is hardly noticeable.

Lol Overwatch is currently 22 on the viewing listing on twitch where it would be around 4 if the big streamers who use to streamed it played. Those people are all over Apex Legends now.

The sarcasm in my post is so thick, Gibraltar could use it as his Q ability.