Overwatch needs gunplay like Apex legends

Gunplay in overwatch is stale.

1 Like

there are many unique ways of left clicking in overwatch

I agree with you. Dive was when gunplay was at its peak in Overwatch. That lightning fast gameplay was glorious.

Everyone uses the same guns in Apex. OW is ability based.

GG go next.

Heroes that don’t have traditional guns is what makes OW accessible to players who don’t have good mechanics , mercy , rein etc. This and along side the “ability” based nature of OW makes it hard to introduce combat like apex , take a look at soldier 76, basic abilities and is pretty much useless in competitive play

You mean the different 15 guns? That they have balanced well? Apex chars also have abilities… next!

Classes matter a lot more in OW. Which class you pick in Apex is just personal preference. It’s a different type of balance.

1 Like

By a different type… you mean balance done right :slight_smile:

So it’s a… different game?

1 Like

Wait, you mean the 15 Guns and 6 characters they have is balanced at the moment?

Man. I’m sold. I suppose that is always going to be that way as they add new characters to the game (And potentially lock them behind a paywall).

Yea better be off to a good start imo.! Last i checked you didn’t have to buy any character as you can unlock them for free

Apex is a battle royale at heart. Meaning there’s only 1 level of balance required. G U N ZZZ

Overwatch has at least 3 levels to balance (separate characters, maps, possible synergy).

You’re basically comparing a set of 20 similar blocks used to form a tower to a 200 piece puzzle with incredibly tiny parts, hunTy. Thank you, next.

1 Like

Hm, what is easier to balance? A game with 24 character (OW at launch), each with completly unique abilities and guns, or 6 characters with 15 different guns?
Not to mention the different kind of games. Apex, where classes mostly don’t matter and you probably can solo win, or OW where you NEED certain classes and good teamplay and coordination to do anything

But gunplay has not much to do with game balance.

Gunplay in Overwatch is good… the things to do with it are stale.