A new patch is now live on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
CASSIDY’S NEW BLOOD CHALLENGE
Celebrate the release of NEW BLOOD, the new Overwatch comic, with Cassidy’s New Blood Challenge! Through November 23rd, earn limited-time rewards, including the new epic Sandstorm skin, by playing games and watching Overwatch streams on Twitch.
Learn more about Cassidy’s New Blood Challenge on the Overwatch website.
- Fixed a bug that allowed console players to enter custom games of PC players that blocked them
- Fixed a bug that allowed allies to incorrectly target recently respawned allies in certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that caused her “no” voice line to display empty subtitles
- Fixed a bug that made her mace appear transparent on respawn under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that allowed him to use Swift Strike through a certain map geometry on King’s Row
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to occasionally not freeze in Blizzard
- Fixed a bug that caused her “Boo” emote to behave oddly on some props
- Fixed a bug that caused Hammer sounds instead of Axe sounds while swinging his Axe while using the Draugr skin
- Fixed a bug that prevented her teleporters from placing properly near the stills on Havana
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused her turrets to be instantly destroyed instead of teleported
- Fixed a bug that allowed certain heroes to stand in unintended areas of the payload’s path
- Fixed a bug that that allowed players to grapple onto unintended spots of the map