Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – March 5, 2020
A new patch is now live on Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
The next experiment begins! This time we’re hoping to get your feedback on some balance updates. We’re using the 2-2-2 Role Queue ruleset so that you can get a feel for how these balance changes might affect the live game.
HERO UPDATES (ONLY IN EXPERIMENTAL)
- B.O.B. is now immune to Sleep
- Charge time reduced from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Cooldown lowered from 15 to 13 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 10 to 13 seconds
Fusion Driver (Primary Fire)
- Damage increased from 10 to 11
- Ultimate cost reduced 10%
- Flight speed increased 30%
- Cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds
Machine Pistol (Primary Fire)
- Spread decreased by 10%