Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

i still havent even got my skins or levels from my account merge and its now november

1 Like

I’m getting extremely fed up with losing multiple games in a row because someone has left after realising that they’re not ready for ranked play. New players are obviously good for the health of the game, but more needs to be done to keep them separated from veteran players until they’re more comfortable with the game.

FTUE should be increased by at least double to bring it more in line with the time it took to get to level 25 in OW1, and you should add an unranked competitive ruleset game mode. I think a lot of veteran players would be interested in this mode and it will help us teach new players without having to worry about SR. Keep the 50 QP wins requirement but it unlocks competitive ruleset mode, then an additional 30-50 wins in this mode can unlock competitive.

I’m rarely getting games with people of my actual skill level, exacerbated by your ridiculous SR drop for veteran players, so there’s nothing competitive about this mode right now. It’s just stomp or be stomped and it isn’t fun.

Edit: Took a little break after writing this then went in to another match. Spawn in to a room full of people in default skins and one leaves as soon as they get their first death, I don’t know how I’m expected to get back to my real rank with this happening in more than half of my matches.

1 Like

Comp ranking still not working on console.

1 Like

still don’t have any of my stuff, been waiting patiently. DO BETTER

im up to 20 hours bans now when this happens. 2 20 hour bans this week on my account

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

Is there any word on them fixing career profile hero hours. I have so many hours that have and continue to just disappear.

Can the Overwatch devs please ban the afk players in vs ai. I have noticed this since OW2 launched AND have reported them. After a brutal loss streak in competitive I like to chill in vs ai to burn off steam and have notice ALOT of players new and old just wandering around the map, jumping off the map or just afking in one spot until the bots kill them repeatedly. My guess is they only want the battlepass xp without actually playing the matches. It’s not only annoying but frustrating to be fighting against bots in 4v5 or sometimes a 3v5 and lose. For example I’ve had matches where someone instalocks a healer and just stands there not healing anyone. When I have turned to them and use i need healing on the communication wheel, they just move left and right as a “No”. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS.

I have watched the entire overwatch league stream from October 31th and I didn’t get any rewards. I watched the entire overwatch league grand finals and I didn’t get any rewards.

My Blizzard and Youtube account are linked i don’t know why i didn’t get anything.

Yep, the Same thing with me. I really hope they acknowledge this and work on retroactively fixing this for us that were affected.

PC configurations on console is still an issue! PC-Controlls forced on login (Console)

So after 1 month my PC account is still missing:

• Premium Battle Pass
  • Watchpoint skins
  • Origins (legendary edition) skins

It seems like from consoles my PC account only got the currencies (including 2k OW coins, included in the Watchpoint pack).

Blizzard, it’s been a month, and account merging issues are still being ignored. AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING.

4 Likes

i watched almost all of the owl playoffs and all of the finals even went back and watched 3 hrs of the encore of the finals. my accounts are linked and i didnt get rewards for the finals and it only counted 9hrs of watch time even though i watched much more.

MMR bugged still exist but blizzard is not looking at the forum I guess

3 Likes

I have won over a 100 games and every time my rank updates its bronze 5 won 21 games last night and still bronze 5 please fix this its pointless to play competitive if my rank will not move up or down

4 Likes

I wrote this post 16 days ago, not one member has reached out to me and I am still having the same exact issue, how shiet is this company? at the moment 10/10 for sure. This is disgusting how you treat your player base, all for a quick buck. DISGUSTING!!!

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

2 Likes

sad i still don’t have any of my stuff back

Been over a month and still don’t have anything from ow1. I put money into the game and this is what I get. How is this even possible for a massive game development company.

2 Likes

I also lost almost everything, transferred and only 30% of my stuff from ps4 to pc, I lost the total desire to play, it doesn’t even make sense for me to play since I lost a lot of things from Overwatch 1