PC-Controlls forced on login (Console)

My Account is broken in a way where the Account-Settings on login force PC-Controlls on Console.

My son has no problem with his Account on the same Playstation. He can login to his Account and doesn’t have a Problem navigating the menu, opening his career profile - everything works fine but as soon as I login to my Account I can’t do anything and the game shows me “ESC” and “ENTER” ._.

I only know of a few people having this problem, it’s very weird and rare.

Pls help Blizzard

17 Likes

im having the same issue i cant do anything at the menue besides triangle makes me go up to account and x works on my ps5 controller and i cant access anything other than that blizzard please help qq…

5 Likes

I opened up a Ticket with support.
Question, from the three people I found who have the same issue two of them told me their PSN and Battlenet Account names are almost or exactly the same. And that’s true for me aswell. How about you?

4 Likes

I have same problem, my control need keyboard and mouse on PS5 wtf…

4 Likes

Well, welcome to the club so far we are 4 People it’s very exclusive haha…
Yep… funny thing - even if you plug in keyboard and mouse it still does not work. I tried.

6 Likes

I’m having this problem as well, the only way I’ve been able to play is when I’m invited by a friend. I made a post about this earlier and I’ve seen other people that have this problem, and the people I’ve seen that share this problem have all linked their PC accounts to their console.

3 Likes

I have the same exact issue as you’ve described, and my Battlenet and PSN are identical.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem and I’m the only one in my immediate friend group who has this problem.

4 Likes

i am having the same issue as well … not a damn thing we can do till they fix it

5 Likes

I have the same issue :confused: i also wrote a Ticket but got no response. Has someone here already more information?

4 Likes

Same here on PS5

4 Likes

Same. No response so far.
If someone gets a response please tell us what they said.

5 Likes

My Names are completely different, so i guess it has nothing to do with that :thinking:

4 Likes

Same problem here i dont know what to do

4 Likes

I have the same issue, i hope it can be resolved soon.So far i didnt receive any response from the support team.

5 Likes

Still nothing from the support team so far :pensive: I hope that they gonna look into it soon

4 Likes

I have the same issue, on ps5.
I payed €40 for the watchpoint pack and still cant play the game on my main account.

6 Likes

This is getting beyond ridiculous. It’s been almost a week and this issue has not been acknowledged. I’d like to be able to play the game on a account I’ve put money into.

5 Likes

Yep. Same.

In this post a someone says they got a response from Blizzard Support telling them to post about it on here (?) I personally have gotten no response so far.

I would be happy if they at least acknowledge this issue in their official known issues post.

5 Likes

I know how you feel, I’ve opened a ticket 6 days ago and blizzard is still not responding to my ticket. The blizzard support is the worse. I just want to play the game but I can’t because of this issue.

3 Likes