Mercy šŸ„

She doesnā€™t have enough healing to function well as a main healer in 2-2-2. Sheā€™s fine when picked as an off healer (which is typically the case). Not sure whether thatā€™s a good or bad thing.

2 Likes

no lad. i said replace rez and valk, not switch them

heck. i should edit that comment

Sheā€™s in a decent spot, but she lacks any moment of impact for the player. E.g. Rez, her most impactful move, goes on cooldown and is not based off of the Mercyā€™s skill.

Same could be said for Valkyrie, everything just needs more ways to express skill.

4 Likes

Same as alwaysā€¦

Sheā€™s needs a HPS buff but other then that balanced but unfun to play for me

She is as she has been for a while.

Balanced but wholly uninteresting and nearly useless.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s kinda wired right now. Sheā€™s definitely balanced, yet sheā€™s very meh compared to the other supports, and theyā€™re all better to run at the minute because of their better utility and healing numbers.

So sheā€™s just sort of there; no none seems to notice her in a game anymore, sheā€™s just doing her own thing.

3 Likes

We want to feel like our choices matter and that lives are saved as a result.

Our healing was nerfed, and our one ability that gave us agency was taken from us.

All because of a whiney man child and his cries of ā€œunfun!ā€.

3 Likes

They should fix her on fire rate to match with her heals per second. Only way to be on fire is by staying on point or using blaster to get a kill on an enemy. I would already be doing either of those two things, but it doesnā€™t make sense to not adjust on fire for heals.

2 Likes

Wowzer :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Have mercy!

2 Likes

While On Fire should be fixed/readjusted that should be the least of the worries.

"4. VALK DOES NOT CHAIN BOOST/HEAL THROUGH ENEMY BARRIERS"

This is HUGELY MORE IMPORTANT to fix.

Same as I did 9 months ago:

Boring as hell bros.

Imo, her current state is in the best state she has ever been in

1 Like

Balanced in an unbalanced and powercrept game.

1 Like

Just give me 60hps back and fix the On-fire rate and I will be happy until the meta shifts drastically again.

top 5 wife material in the game rn:
Mercy
Ana
Torbjorn
Zarya (imagine her in a dress)
Ashe

You forgot Winstonā€¦

I want 60 HPS back.

BADLY.

And yes, fix the bugs. But that is the same problem that way too many heroes have. Lots of bugs need fixing throughout the game.

As for those that say ā€˜boringā€™ā€¦ the last thing Mercy is is boring. Apart from being the target of the whole enemy team (frankly, itā€™s like I have honey on me or somethingā€¦) you can be very active in Valk if the enemy has a Widow or a low mobility support, like Anaā€¦ or a Rein that has to keep his shield up and canā€™t really turnā€¦ :grin:

(last match I played, the enemy team had a pretty good widow that nearly single-handedly won them point A in Eichenwalde. Too bad I was Mercy. More widow kills under my belt, and they barely moved the payload past the bridge).

2 Likes

thats illegal mate :crazy_face:

1 Like

Mercy can hold M1 all day without draining resources. Moira has to deal damage to get healing resource up. If I ever catch a Mercy trying to ā€œout damageā€ me Iā€™ll outright call them out for throwing.

Also lol at considerable damage. Yes, all 50 might DPS sure is overkill. Not like Zen attacking someone while discorded does far more damage in the support role or anything.

1 Like