Mercy 🏥

How are we feeling about the state of Mercy today?

2 Likes

Mercy is fine

22 Likes

I SAW THAT EDIT!

Mercy’s stare is quite gentle today, I find.

1 Like

She’s good, balanced, pretty, wife-material, fun, engaging and everything positive… : )

4 Likes

I’m always wishing her mains found her more fun, kinda sucks that so many people can relate to this:

Over this:

12 Likes

It varies from person to person

1 Like

I feel like she’s in a comfortable-ish spot at the moment.

You normie, Mei is the real deal.

6 Likes

She’s okay. I find her fun to play.

Same place she’s been for a while. Functional, not broken and not useless, but pretty flat in terms of gameplay. I would love to see her get something that rewards big-brain plays a little more.

8 Likes

How dare you say that. Mei is the definition of evil, cute, warm/cold-hearted at the same time… actually, Mei is the real wife material.

1 Like

I think she’s okay, but I’d like to see her get a little something to up her skill expression. Maybe like 65HPS on main target while valking, 55 on everyone else? Same idea with damage boost?

1 Like

I play her, Moira, and baptiste pretty equally.

1 Like

Still think she’s balanced and Garbo . Valk is a disease that spread and seems to never end

4 Likes

She could use a small buff, I’d love for valk to give you a second charge on gaurdian angel or resseting the cooldown

also… dont make valk break beam connection!

Maybe the other supports just needs small nerfs? Ana definently could use one, bap could definently do with one to immortality, and Moira is fine, shes just really good against double barrier.

I think she’s a decent pick, not op, not up

I think Rez on E is boring and feels clunky and unrewarding. I hate it. I don’t want Mass Rez back though

Valk’s okay, but it still feels unrewarding because once you learnt it, there’s not much skill other than just repeating how you learned it should be used.

I think Rez should be on a cool down metre, or only available in Valk. The movement while rezzing should be faster for the Valk version, and it should allow more room to move, but also take longer to cast.

I love GA and her playstyle regardless, I think she’s better than Mercy 1.0.

Okay, I play her for fun because of her mobility.

1 Like

Mercy needs a buff and Moira needs a nerf. It’s very maddening to lose gold healing to a Moira who also does considerable DPS on top of the healing.

Of course Mercy does get to rez, but rezzes that turn the tide of battle are rare because against competent enemies, rezzing someone is usually a death sentence unless your teammate was kind enough to die someplace where you can rez them out of enemy LOS.

Maybe if they could give us back instant rezzes during Valk, that would make Mercy’s ult more like a real ult and less like a way to get shot down by a Soldier 76 or a Widowmaker.

1 Like

mercy has a boatload of utility. Moira has no utility. She should be outhealing mercy; it’s all she has. Lmao Moira doesn’t need nerfs

5 Likes

I love her and think she’s good.
I’m just sad for her dmg boost beam but we get used to it.