Mercy đŸ„

She’s easy but doesn’t feel particularly exciting to play compared to Moira or Baptiste

No no, you got it wrong it’s;
Widow (exciting to think about if she decides to kill you or not) :blush:
Mei (hot 'n cold y’know)
Ana
Mercy
Ashe

I don’t think Mercy is in a horrible spot but I do think she is on the borderline of under powered.

1. Her bugs need to be fixed.
  2. She needs some oomf to her kit. She lacks direct impact and is too team dependent.
  3. Her heals are too weak. She should be strong in this meta since she can heal through shields but she isn’t because of her healing.
  4. Fix her on fire rate. It’s really frustrating playing really well and having 0 deaths but the other supports just came back to spawn and tickled someone and now is on fire. It was never changed after the Valk nerfs to compensate. A GM Mercy shouldn’t have an average on fire rate of 1%. I want the MVP card at some point too ya know.
1 Like
  • Make superjump a feature, not a weird mechanical side effect of GA that nobody is sure is a bug or intented. This is more to prevent a future patch note under “bug fixes” that says something along the lines of “fixed a bug that caused Mercy to gain height when jumping at the end of her Guardian Angel ability, lol screw you mercy players”.

• Mercy’s on-fire rate needs to be fixed. To get Mercy on-fire you practically need to move heaven and earth perpetually for several minutes.

• 50hps is still incredibly weak for a single-target healer if you realize we have AOE healers that can output 130hps to multiple teammates at the same time. And no, just because those healers use ammo or resources is not an excuse for this massive difference in impact on a team’s performance.

• Mercy’s only real unique feature is resurrect. Said ability is only available every 30 seconds, and is not viable to use in the vast majority of situations, and is waaayyy too easy to counter with all the CC and knockback in the game.

• Mercy’s damageboost does not provide enough boost to make up for the fact that Mercy does not contribute to the team’s total damage on her own.

Mercy is a “jack of all trades” that is absolutely crap in everything, BUT
 she can do everything. It just isn’t fun because there is no way to do anything right and contribute significantly where another hero would be better.

2 Likes

I am still salty about the nerfs although i am not a mercy player.

As someone who has hundreds of hours on both Moira and Mercy
stop.

Moira’s limited resource is rarely an issue with proper management.

And Mercy’s consistency does not justify her lack of burst healing, especially considering she can only heal a single target at a time outside of ult.

1 Like

Perfectly fine

1 Like

A little more healing would be nice

The butch aesthetic is the best part, though??

I SAW THAT EDIT!

Mercy’s stare is quite gentle today, I find.

( ͥ° ͜ʖ ͥ°)

imagine her in a sexy summer dress with camo

Up Mercy’s regular healing from 50 to 55 per second, reduce downsides of Rez (cast-time, movement speed penalty, cool-down, getting interrupted by knock-back so easily, etc.), make her ult about 12 seconds long instead of 15 but increase the impact it has, & remove super jump because it just doesn’t fit what Mercy has as a kit.

Her ult is very unfunny and boring to use it
 it seem like supermario in rainbowmode

She needs to have her hps upped so she can do her job properly as a main healer. I think 60 hps would be fine, but they should probably start with 55.

Nah man Orisia is clearly superior.

1 Like

Her healing is now the lowest is the game, at least it feels that way. Her Ult has been a disappointment since it was changed, there was a small glimmer of hope with “Tempo Rez” but that got killed. I rarely play her anymore, sad because she was my Main since Beta - S5, 1st Gold weapon, 1st Hero to have unlocked everything for her. Now I only play her when my 2 DPS picks in 2/2/2 QP are any combination of Genji/Hanzo/Widow, because I know we have no chance at the start.

1 Like

This! Although i do like the chain heal, that part is cool

Delete rez, it doesn’t belong in Overwatch.