Mercy 🏥

don’t care

i’m just here to pass the time until R6S has updated

Still trash, been a while now.

2 Likes

She’s fine but needs some bug fixes, major one reagarding valk chain beams and enemy shields.

1 Like

She also gets damage boost and can heal through barriers outside of Ult. I feel like mercy and Moira are equal but have different strengths

Eh, I dunno that Moira needs top healing, because while she doesn’t have utility, her ability to peel and do damage is useful in its own right. Especially in this meta where she can reliably send damage through shields.

But that said, I’m certainly not mad that she gets top healing, and I don’t think Mercy always has to hold the #1 spot either. Raw HPS output only means so much.

Big agreement here.

1 Like

According to Overbuff, Moira is picked twice as often as Mercy and Moira has a higher win-rate at all levels of play except for Grandmaster (where I presume people are more skilled at avoiding Moira’s dps).

2 Likes

Mercy underpowered. Ult is borderline useless, one of the worst in the game

Not that they should bring back mass rez. But give her something else. It should be a true defensive ult so she can actually be a proper off healer which she should be based on her healing output.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Isn’t sym still considered a support there?

2 Likes

I love Mercy and think she’s in a good spot

I’d only give her two QoL changes

1. Let her have two sensitivity options. One for pistol and one for staff
  2. Let her use both versions of Guardian Angel. Let us hotkey one, the other, or both to whatever keys we want. Don’t make us choose one Guardian Angel over the other

If these two changes went through I would honestly think she’s perfect

1 Like

Number 1 is easily the best qol change I never knew I wanted but desperately need now!

My sens is all wonky for good beam/GA usage but hoo boy does it hurt my DPS…

1 Like

Playing any other healer is usually a better choice

1 Like

Balance wise shes fine.
Fun is subjective.

1 Like

Kinda meh. I’d play other supports any day and do more impact than playing on Mercy.

I play her usually when I just want to see OW on ultra settings and just don’t want to be a burden with no impact on DPS or Ana.

1 Like

I love Mercy so much right now, she is so much fun to play I’ve been having a blast on her lately. She’s by far in the best place she’s been in since release.

In what rank?

I want the dang Damage Boost bug and the Valk Beam Bug fixed.

i just want valk and rez replaced lol

edit: replace as in remove them both and replace them

saaame #RevertMercy epic

Incredibly boring compared to previous iterations

7 Likes