Lucio Ball Comp Bug

For some reason my friends and I cannot play Lucio Ball Comp together. We can’t play normal comp because my SR is to high compared to theirs. But that was comfirmed a bug for last years Lucio Ball Comp.

My friends and I were able to play Lucio Ball comp together last year, once the bug was patched. So I’m wondering if the bug has came back.

I don’t know what to do and how to fix this. We really want to play Lucio ball together.

Any information will help,

Thanks

Yeah, it’s a bug. And no, Blizzard haven’t commented or fixed it yet.

There’s other threads reporting this as well:

Hoping that one of them gets Blizzard to notice this issue.

Here’s my information:
The same is happening to my friends and I as well.

Copa Season 1 end scores:
Me: 4003
Friend 1: 4005
Friend 2: 3925
Friend 3: 3624

If Me, Friend 2, and Friend 3 group up it denies.
If Friend 2, and Friend 3 group up it allows.
If Me and Friend 1 group up it denies.
If Me and Friend 3 group up it denies.
If Me and Friend 2 group up it denies.

We can’t figure out what could be causing this. All of us also have not played Normal Competitive mode in a couple seasons, so it’s not like last year’s bug where it’s related to the present season rank. Additionally, we are able to play normal Overwatch Competitive mode as a group, but not Copa Lucioball. All friends are last diamond rank in Competitive OW (3000SR due to degredation), and my last SR in it was Gold (2156).

I hope they resolve this soon as I feel having restrictions placed on a game mode by a completely different game mode is a valid bug that should be resolved and also does not provide enough information to resolve the issue from the user standpoint

1 Like