“Skill level too far apart” Bug

Friends can’t get group up to play Copa Lucioball. Getting message stating “The Skill level of your group is too far apart” We are exact same SR and can even play regular competitive games together. Too far apart messagebis bogus. Any known issue for this issue exactly? Not the ban issue.

1 Like

Possible issues include your main competitive rating being too far apart. Or if there is any mix of players who are playing Diamond or completing placement matches.

So I have finished my placements for this season, placed diamond but fell to plat. They haven’t done placements in a long time and don’t care too. Even still, we can group and play regular competitive matches together, just not Copa Lucioball. It’s not a total hours thing by chance is it?

1 Like

There’s other threads reporting this as well:

Hoping that one of them gets Blizzard to notice this issue.

Here’s my informaiton:
The same is happening to my friends and I as well.

Copa Season 1 end scores:
Me: 4003
Friend 1: 4005
Friend 2: 3925
Friend 3: 3624

If Me, Friend 2, and Friend 3 group up it denies.
If Friend 2, and Friend 3 group up it allows.
If Me and Friend 1 group up it denies.
If Me and Friend 3 group up it denies.
If Me and Friend 2 group up it denies.

We can’t figure out what could be causing this. All of us also have not played Normal Competitive mode in a couple seasons, so it’s not like last year’s bug where it’s related to the present season rank. Additionally, we are able to play normal Overwatch Competitive mode as a group, but not Copa Lucioball. All friends are last diamond rank in Competitive OW (3000SR due to degredation), and my last SR in it was Gold (2156).

2 Likes

This still hasn’t been addressed sadly.

1 Like