Psyblade
Rashi
Recluse
Rumble
Troy
Watcher
Yetzi

and Emre.

Honestly now its kinda more unlikely Queen is next and it will be another hero whose actually be hinted to be actually active… like Leonora or one of the five Petra Archaeologists (Note only know four of their names.)

(Oh and Sanjay…I forgot.)(And Sound Quake…lol)

4 Likes

Yes plz gimme Helio now

1 Like

Yeah but JQ is cool af

6 Likes

many of these were repurposed into new heroes
Jetpack Cat = Hammond
Hivemind = Sombra
Brit = Dva
Frost = Mei
Troy = Brigitte
Huntress = Widowmaker

11 Likes

I can’t place my finger on it but i feel like you’re forgetting someone.

1 Like

Sven

20characters20characters

1 Like

Well, it won’t be Liao for sure because they’d have to actually massively progress the lore.

Emre wouldn’t surprise me tbh. He’s a likely candidate to be the guy from the Ana photo and many people have wanted him for a long time, though, I feel like everyone forgets the age he’d be by now XD

2 Likes

The next hero is clearly Stylosa.
“Why am I still getting hate?”-Stylostar 2018

5 Likes

So why do you think Junker Queen is unlikely to be Hero 29?

1 Like

I remember now, there’s the connections between illios, ayutthata and petra that are probably hinting at a new hero.

1 Like

Probably because he knows it’s going to be Stylosa.

mama roadhong maybe?

4 Likes

Where is Katya Volskya?

That’s the 5th Archaeologist…

These are just candidates, doesn’t mean they are likely.

Plus with a new map or two and comic likely coming around August/ September. Plus at least two big reworks, we likely get more info to shorten the list.

Edit: too early lore wise for the Russian Leader Katya unless something changes lore wise. Currently that like saying the Doomfist Gauntlet Kid From the trailer or that one security guard in Japan.

1 Like

They should all get added tomorrow. Overwatch’s hero pool is super small. Tank and support classes combined are smaller than the damage hero class too. The metagame is ugly I’m sick of seeing rein hanzo zarya mercy every single game

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7aszqu/mama_hong/?source=images

3 Likes

Guys. We know who the next hero is. We’ve been so blind all this time.

It’s Jeff guys. How did you not see it coming.

i just want emre it would be cool for the next lore based pve event ‘white dome’ or somethin like that

1 Like

Junkertown Queen would be hero 29 imo.

Blizzard does:

unexpected hero
expected hero

We were expecting either Hammond or the Junkertown Queen, HOWEVER we were NOT expecting “Wrecking Ball who happens to be the hamster known as Hammond”

I think it is more likely for the Queen to be next. We would have to wait for hints and teases though because at this point they are all just names

(Junkertown Queen is the only one with art and a voice though)

2 Likes

Boosting this once… most cause I am bored and this was a lot of work