List of Hero 29 current candidates

Those concepts are really cool looking, I also find it interesting how that bot that many people thought was Athena is listed as “Iris”. If we ever get more lore progression for Zenyatta and Sombra maybe we could actually get Iris as a character.

I also find it funny how even back when they had all these super serious character designs they still had goofy stuff like Mama Hong lol

I wouldn’t consider 90% of those heroes actual candidates considering most of them are either in-game already under a different name or have had their kits taken apart and used for other heroes.

Most plausible seems like it would be the queen considering how much people seem to want her and the fact they already have a design and a VA for her.

3 Likes

I could say similar things about Design for Leonora but not VA yet… but who knows how the Omnic will sound. I don’t think they need voice actors

What if this whole time it has been Emily? She is the only non playable character featured on the OWL grand finals sprays. What if she comes in with the magnetic powers the OW team keeps mentioning they are saving for a future hero? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Wait till after gamecon for any more Theories

Those…those were more than what I thought

I just had

Max
Sanjay
The Queen

It has to be one of those 3. It just has to

1 Like

Seriously I bet we are about to have theories flipped into new directions, so just hold those horses

(They do this every year)

1 Like

I would love another high skill character, or at the very least another counter to super easy heroes such as Winston or Brigitte.

A lot of those were for Titan and not overwatch

Really?

I did not know?

(Sarcasm)

Still hot lmfaooo even if he old

No need to be rude, it’s not like you specified in your post. I was just saying it’s not likely as those were designed for a different universe and likely wont be put into overwatch without being changed drastically to fit this world.

I’m just hoping for someone big lore wise. Like a new overwatch commander or just big presence in overwatch/blackwatch. I’d even be ok with junker queen if shes a talon tank

Junker Queen is Likely her own faction

I’ve always thought that, but considering the lack of tank I could see it being possible for her to join up with talon for the resources to take down junkrat and roadhog

Wait, you mean to tell me this topic has been out for a month and no one has remembered Ray?

tsk tsk

Too be fair my sister would always use that as a nickname so I forget about Ray and wh it seems familiar

The next hero will likely be announced at BlizzCon. The past two BlizzCons, Sombra, and Moira were introduced. Three for three, another Talon character?

1 Like

Looks like this list needs to be updated by 5 more people now

actually no: (Must see) The interviews - #10 by Doomfish-21368

All new D. Va Trailer Characters don’t really matter, they were recently added to her story, cause they avoided her background till a year ago, so chances they are going to heroes is low.

Aka it literally takes more then 2 years for a hero to be made (And these are too new)