Can we just Stop this

If it were spam it’d be taken down as such and often times its not though which is why you rarely see it taken down.

Its not only Mercy players spamming. There are antiMercys that spam as well. And they are spamming about mercy too… Which is … sad the very least
(insert “You have become what you fought” meme here)

1 person called you revert ppl cultists, don’t come at me with that.

I’m honestly surprised. I played Starcraft 1 back in the day and the game had SO MANY CUSTOM GAME MODES. They were all created by the community. I never even played the regular game (PvP). This was possible because there was a separate editor with many options (many beyond me).

Why is there nothing like that for OW? Sure the custom games are better and you can do some customization, but it’s no where close to a blizzard game released 20 years ago.
It baffles me, honestly. This game could have a resurgence of players and be even more popular if people just had free reign on modding custom games. You would have people logging on just to see what new game someone created in OW. Much like I did with the original Starcraft.
Oh well.

If only there was a Support or a Mercy subforum for these threads to go to…

The same number I mentioned fall on both sides of the issue. For once I would like to discuss something OTHER THAN MERCY.

You have 2 hours on Sombra should this post be irrelevant because of your own logic?

Here you talk about a “justified” nerf of a hero you have only played for an hour.

22 minutes on Bastion but you can clearly say he was OP.

I mean you can say you don’t want people talking about Mercy balance with less than 2 hours on her but I also expect the same from you in return.

2 Likes

You rang? Can I be of assistance?

yeah make her more evasive with the ability that players already have a hard time hitting yeah good idea

Nahh I put the wrong link in the post. I meant to get the post under yours in that thread.

Oh okay, I got a bit worried I’d done something bad for a second! :slight_smile:

Edit* Damn it Blizzard, I want my avatar baaaaack!

Mercy is rising in winrate as shes lowering in pickrate, this is called becoming niche and not overpowered.

Mercy most likely wont be getting changed, the supports are all very balanced now.

Moth meta is dead.

I don’t know. I’ve made suggestions about how it could work, but ultimately it’s for Blizzard to figure out. I’m more or less done making suggestions to Blizzard because what’s happening is I’m actually making suggestions to appease forum posters who will rage at me and fling poo around if they don’t like my idea. Blizzard thinks it knows better than any of us so let them do it I say. They said themselves that they have 10 other ideas for Mercy if this rework fails, and the Mercy megathread has how many ideas, suggestions, and responses in it? And you want ME to come up with ideas as to how to bake Rez into valk? If every Mercy main on forums couldn’t appease Blizzard, I most certainly can’t. So why would I bother trying?

So, I tend to just say what I want to happen, or why I think something is bad. I’m not getting paid enough to balance Blizzards games for them.

so if everyone in the community gangs up on tracer, makes just about every character counter her, and create and entire meta meant to counter her, its fair? but oh, my mercy is getting touched! not allowed!!!

2 Likes

white knight appears

/translation

Why only Mercy, why not just stop being mean in general?
Oh yea that’s right you’re only looking out for yourself go figure.

1 Like

nah, no. It’s like asking to not insult paladins and rogues in wow. Not going to happen.

I’m ok with helping mercy once problems like sombra and bastion are solved

1 Like

What are you talking about. The only serious counters for tracer are brig and mccree. Even then if he tracer is skilled enough these 2 cant do sh*t

As long as the priest (or w/e healer) keeps them up in the dungeons and they are tanking there is no reason to flame them

1 Like

nobody even talks in dungeons team isn’t dying (dps fault for not breaking casts obviously)

Flame exists in pvp part. Paladins have too much damage, too many saves, pink class name and hate inducing in general just by how they act. And rogues have stealth and fifty stuns.

Also hunters have one button and that’s how many brain halves they need to play it.

Sorry, I play WoW mostly by questing/dungeons/sometimes raids. I didn’t and still don’t want to go PvP :stuck_out_tongue: