🐟 Anyone speak French? Looking For Possible Hero 30 Hints?

Besides the statue covered in the art gallery and the suitcase.

Looking for other clues on the new map, sounds like there something being said on the Police radio near the cars. But I don’t speak French.

Noone speaks french, we just make the accent.

11 Likes

Check the story discussion boards, I know people were working on translating luna’s songs and the radio dispatcher when it came out on ptr

2 Likes
1 Like

Uh
Wii Wii
hows that?

:man_facepalming:

Non.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Someone said, in a thread I can no longer find, that they said they were looking for a 5’3 omnic female.

So, Leonora is even more likely now if this is true.

uh
Si?..wait no
thats spanish
oh
Baguette!

5 Likes

On the posters with the robot cat, the letters T, L, N, C and R are written in black instead of red. I don’t know if that’s a possible clue.

Uhhh the suitcase is at the hotel
 where Omnic cell is according to the police officer

Found it

2 Likes

Is this something similar to Junkertown where the checkpoint triggers the lines? I havent played the map that much.

I wonder who that omnic female would be. Orisa doesnt make sense because shes not a criminal.

That was a thread looking for translations for the radio operator, the short omnic is part of the resistance cell holed up in the hotel, you can see the lines in the first link I provided

1 Like

hohohoooon perrrrfect mon ami

1 Like

Muzzy will save us.

2 Likes

is Leonora the 5th archaeologist?

Seeing clues starting to mix with the suitcase at the hotel where the Omnic cell is

I wonder if that was added after PTR, I recall someone saying some extra graffiti was added

I mean i was taught spanish
and sucked at it

Wow. Wow. I feel so old now

2 Likes