🐟 Anyone speak French? Looking For Possible Hero 30 Hints?

Sacred blue!

3 Likes

Oh
stop already
no one cares

I actually never saw the pigeons on PTR or heard the operator in the police station. I only have now heard about it when Paris went to live servers.

Rofl. I understand Muzzy as much as I understand Zarya.
I’m going for their toes ya see?

2 Likes

I wouldnt be surprised at this point honestly. Hammond turned out to be a hamster and the champion of the Scrapyard instead of a regular chimp.

1 Like

The operator was on PTR
That’s how we got the lines, she doesnt always talk when you go by so sometimes you have to pass by one specific part of the map a few times to trigger it

The pigeons were there before, I remember seeing people talk about them when the map was released on the PTR.

I havent heard or seen anything about the police operator talking until now, though.

Yeah they were there and then they took them off? Because I remember seeing videos of people’s reactions, then they never came back, only now am I seeing two pigeons.

Honestly this the best clue (if it is) I have gotten in forever
 gonna explain the possibility later.

It’s a long explanation

1 Like

IT MERELY MEANS
THE SUMMONING IS ALMOST COMPLETE

6 Likes

There’s a female omnic on the wanted signs in the police station

1 Like

Can we have a screenshot of her poster? It’d be a huge help!

1 Like

Short version: Looks Like Leonora improves stuff found in ruins if I looking at this right with likely her ability. And the money she gains goes to Talon. literally

Unless the special suitcase is just an art accent but knowing Blizz
 it likely might not be.

Toutes les unitĂ©s disponibles Ă  l’hĂŽtel Beau Ciel. Une cellule de la rĂ©sistance omniaque s’y cache. Soyez prudents. All units to the Beau Ciel hĂŽtel. An omnic resistance cell is hidding. Be careful.

Code 5 : Suspect Jamison F awkes repĂ©rĂ©. À toutes les unitĂ©s disponibles. Code 5 : Suspect Jamison F awkes detected. To all units available.

Suspect repĂ©rĂ© dans la librairie Carpentier : « Vote » Omniaque fĂ©minin d’1m60. Suspect detected at Carpentier bookstore: « Vote » Female Omniac 5’3 ft tall.

Code 5 ! Suspect Mako Rutledge repĂ©rĂ©. Le suspect n’est pas seul. Code 5 ! Suspect Mako Rutledge detected. The suspect is not alone.

Agent Bilodeau répondez. Agent Bilodeau please answer.

PrĂȘt. *Ready

Code 5 , as a police radio designation, is used situationally when undercover officers don’t want a potential arrest or investigation interrupted by patrol officers. 
 " Code 5 " was usually accompanied by confidential information.

Junkrat and Roadhog are wanted in Paris, but this means they must have revisted Paris if the operator is reporting sightings of them. Also, notice how Roadhog was not alone but the operator did not say Roadhog was spotted with junkrat, she just said “The suspect is not alone”

Bilodeau is an undercover agent and is trying to infiltrate Omnic resistance gangs and is also trying to catch Junkrat, Roadhog and another person that was with Roadhog, possibly another junker?

4 Likes

Do we have any reason to believe Leonora is the architect?

I understand her ties to the map and how she could possibly be working with talon, as well as how she could be involved with the rebelion now that an omnic woman is wanted by the authorities.

But I dont yet see the connections between her and the architect besides they’re both present in hints.

Pretty sure in current timeline junkrat and hog are still in australia after trying to murder the queen, there’s no indication that the radio chatter is from “present” time since the game and actual lore are functioning separately for the most part

Hmmm, how does Junkrat and Roadhog fit into all this? I’m really confused now.

I find it odd because not only did we get someone related to Junkertown as the last hero, but they’re omnicophobes, aren’t they? Or at least they come from a place where that is the norm.

Are they helping the omnic, or fighting against them?

The suspect is not a carpenter, that’s just the name of the bookstore.

Adds to my theory

They did a worldwide heist and are known and wanted all over the world, they also stand out a lot and have a huge bounty, of course if they were spotted the police would report it, it’s just a reference to their moment in crime video

I
 never mentioned a carpenter? I said architect.

EDIT: Because you hinted at leonora being the 5th architect. I’m trying to understand how you made that conclusion, never talked about carpenters!