Paris Policewoman Voicelines & Translation

EDDIT : The police agent name confirmed! :

I’m back at it again guys xD Didn’t noticed it before, but there are voicelines near the police cars and police station. But those are maybe more relevent for the lore!!

Note : I’m not sure about the name of the female omnic suspect. Feel free to comment if you hear something different!

The police officer voicelines (female)

Toutes les unités disponibles à l’hôtel Beau Ciel. Une cellule de la résistance omniaque s’y cache. Soyez prudents. All units to the Beau Ciel hôtel. An omnic resistance cell is hidding. Be careful.

Code 5 : Suspect Jamison F awkes repéré. À toutes les unités disponibles. Code 5 : Suspect Jamison F awkes detected. To all units available.

Suspect repéré dans la librairie Carpentier : « Vote » Omniaque féminin d’1m60. Suspect detected at Carpentier bookstore: « Vote » Female Omniac 5’3 ft tall.

Code 5 ! Suspect Mako Rutledge repéré. Le suspect n’est pas seul. Code 5 ! Suspect Mako Rutledge detected. The suspect is not alone.

Agent Bilodeau répondez. Agent Bilodeau please answer.

Prêt. Ready

22 Likes

Thanks for this! One thing I noticed is that the police cars are the only cars in the Paris map without omnicode license plates.

3 Likes

Trivia fact for you then :

112 is the emergency number that works in every country in the EU (our 911 equivalent)
17 is the french police number
:wink:

Does the Jamison F awkes and Mako Rutledge voice lines only play when they’re on the map?

Because else wise, I highly doubt those two are working with a female omnic…unless they unknowingly are.

No, I heard to those with Soldier, McCree, Widow, and as a spectator, alone on the map.
It could be interesting to play as Junk or Roadhog on the map, they may have special voicelines in Paris, I didn’t think to check that, I will, thanks!

1 Like

Makes me wonder if Paris is linked to Junkrat’s secret treasure.

hmm… HMMM I say! :thinking:

Its very likely not related. He found his treasure in the husk of the Australian Omnium, and Paris was just another stop on his and Roadhog’s international crime spree, which came after he found his treasure (him and Roadhog weren’t partners before it).

It’s probably no different than his stops in Tokyo, London, and Dorado.

9 Likes

I think the female omnic is a part of the omnic resistance cell holed up in the hotel , at this point in pretty sure rat and hog have caused enough chaos that they’re known and wanted in more than few countries, probably didn’t help when hog attacked that omnic driving the ice cream truck :confused:

Also I’m very curious as to how omnics are treated in paris? If theres a resistance cell holding up in a hotel, and luna’s club is some hidden oasis, what is going on in paris? Is it like kings row?

2 Likes

oh la la

1 Like

I think the female omnic, leader of Paris omnic resistance is on the left with Paris flag near first Attackers spawn.

1 Like

Mondatta’s murder had a big impact on human/omnic relationships worldwide. Doomfist is quite happy he died, for this “war” he want’s so much.

You have the same propaganda poster on King’s Row and Paris (the red gearwheel), In Kindgs Row it seems rather extremist, but in Paris, it seems to be more underground, less brutal movement. (unless the French Governement is keeping it quiet and are trying to keep a clean image of Paris…)

4 Likes

So Paris is just as bad as Kings Row with Omnics huh?

I wonder if the next hero will be Maximillian . Lots of Talon meetups happening in Europe, and apparently lots of omnics in paris

2 Likes

This map is a very good set up for an animated short that could push the story foward… but we need Lucio, Zenyatta and Mercy before :weary:

:o spooky

1 Like

More hints? Oh yeah! Here we go!

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

If it’s just Roadhog and Junkrat that get the shoutout then I’m inclined to believe Junkerqueen may be the next hero.

2 Likes

I have a feeling this deals with the Junker Queen. So much involving Roadhog and Junkrat. Kinda odd all of a sudden.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts. Kinda odd they link them randomly when they have been talking about “The Queen” in all of their convos mostly on Junkertown.

Idk I see the elevators are all on the third floor maybe the number 3 means something. There is also 3 posters around some places.