A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs!

ah, fitzy finally found the new bug

meanwhile jeff’s over here writing a full paragraph helping someone having a problem with A Loot Box lmao

1 Like

What? Really?

Please help us ………

Fix these, Blizzard. You fix these bugs.

Gonna Bump this because it’s ridiculous that no one from Blizzard has acknowledged Sombra’s bugs

Her Translocator Bug was Fixed! Well, the one that wouldn’t destroy Translocator after it was thrown off map

Translocator bug when thrown off the map seems fixed in the latest PTR build.
Spotted a new bug though. On Gibraltar defense, last point, i hacked the Mega in the corner and after i hacked it, it showed as if an enemy Sombra hacked it (red). There was no enemy Sombra though ^^
Unfortunately i can’t reproduce it in a custom game.

You can reproduce it on the training room. Hack a healthpack, let the timer run dowm on it, and hack it again

Bump, even though I doubt a dev is reading this on the weekend.

I updated the post! It looks like they have update and fixed some of her bugs.

Hopefully these bugs aren’t the only things they are fixing

1 Like

Yes, as there are many others.

So many ! Can’t take much more :frowning:

I will punch him if someone says sombra is fine she is just high skilled.

I will punch him really hard.

(bump)…

Say thank ya

wow a bug report which has 52 replies. This should definitely be noticeable.
please blizz, just reply to us.

2 Likes

Yeah… It’s kind of ridiculous. You know, I even sent a ticket through support about Sombra, trying to report a bug. I asked the GM I talked to to forward this thread to his supervisor, so he could forward it to their supervisor, and so on and so forth

1 Like

Thank you for posting this, hopefully we get a reply soon. The bugs have discouraged me to play this comp season because they tilt me so much. I just want my Sombra back ;-;

1 Like

Same. They added a bug fix on the PTR which might help, but the PTR won’t go live for at least another couple weeks