Sombra players ARE being ignored

That is comedy gold.

2 Likes

Plz, everyone jump onto the latest dev post and express your concerns regarding sombra…they seriously need to know

They said the same thing for D.Va and suddenly she got slapped with a nerf at the same time as Brigitte being released to competitive. :joy:

Sometimes I wonder whether the balance team knows what the person sitting next to them is even doing.

1 Like

Sadly she’s being ignored yeh… :sweat:

Did you look at the update that was added on the 8th? Sombra was hit with a bug fix. IDK if it fixes all of them, but they are trying. Everyone is so harsh on here.

2 of the bugs are come with the recent PTR patch , btw she also has a new bug that cause her hacked health pack can’t use by teammates How come fixing a bug would create a new bug for her!!!

1 Like

Not to mention the Translocater bug fix made another bug appear.

what are the bug fixes did they do?

because programming is complicated? have you tried writing anything like this. Before all of you keep just complaining (not critique, saying “oh blizzard sucks. worst developers”) how about you try and make even the tutorial scripts, let alone all the assets, environmental factors, interactions between objects, and more. It’s not exactly easy.

Hey I don’t need to have spent 300 million on cgi to say transformers 2 sucked.
We are holding a company to their own standards.
Which, currently, sombra falls well below.

3 Likes

and theyre working on it! mentioning what bugs are out there is good. Sitting here saying "sombra players are being ignored? ok drama queens, lets put away the laptop and phone and maybe just take a deep breath

It’s one of the most posted about things on these forums, they’ve responded on winston threads, symetra threads, a thread about Zenyatta’s first name, a thread about Petra being too big, and others. Sombra was nerfed within two weeks and then not mentioned afterwards

Edit:
I’m not even saying they are ignoring her. There’s just a lot of things suggesting they are

3 Likes

Patch v1.20 No LOS Bugs
Patch v1.21 LOS Bugs

1 Like

shes in pre early access beta duh. she’ll most likely be released as hero 29.

Wow, one bug fix. There still leaves bugs she’s had since her release. There is still the collection of bugs they added with their hotfix. There is also the bug they introduced with their latest bug fix that gives hacked healthpacks the enemy sombra color, canceling out whatever good their latest bug fix did.

Gonna drop this link right here; enjoy and cry A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #52 by Xaron-1831

How easy it is to program is irrelevant. Furthermore, it is not our job to do their job and create the code for them, nor do we need to understand. Fixing their game is literally a part of their job. All their actions thus far point, however, give off the impression that they are not even trying to fix sombra.

1 Like

Fitzyhere has another list on the Overwatch reddit forum. Do not forget that.

LInked in the post that he made on the forums, and I think that post is also linked in the bug reports I’ve made :smiley:

Programming is complicated, but it’s literally their job to get it right.