There is no way to report a Bug Outside of the Bug Report Forums

The Title.

Basically, if you want to report a bug in Overwatch, your only option is to go through the bug report forums. This would be fine, if bugs were actually looked at through the Bug report Forums. I’ve got half a dozen different posts full of examples of Sombra’s different bugs (seen here A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #42 by Xaron-1831), and a moderator or Dev hasn’t posted to the bug report forums in over a week.

So I tried a work around; contacting support directly. I went through the support website in the top right corner, tried to report an ingame bug, and it gave me an article and link telling me to go to the Bug Report Forums, but not even this forum; the old website that Blizzard shut down a few months ago. The support website for Overwatch hasn’t been updated with new links in 4 months.

The bug report forums are filled with bugs that aren’t addressed or even added to the known issues list, but the website practically advertises being able to get in contact with a dev to explain the issue with consistency. We just heard from the devs for the first time in 3 weeks on Tuesday, with a PTR filled with bug fixes that have next to no impact on the game. No one cares that Orisa’s elbows clipped into her legs during an emote, or Brigitte’s flail falls into the ground during her highlight intros. Brigitte hasn’t even been in the game for more than a couple months, and she’s gotten more bug fixes than Sombra’s recieved in a year and a half.

So I ask you, mods who “read everything”, fellow forum goers, and the Developers themselves, where am I supposed to go? One of my favorite characters is suffering terribly, as Bastion is suffering, as Reinhardt suffers, and I can’t get the attention of anyone who can do anything about it!

(Sorry for the rant, but the developers pride themselves on talking and interacting with the community and then turn a blind eye to broken heroes and game mechanics for months or years at a time (Overwatch Forums))

5 Likes

Dormammu I’ve come to bargain about a proper place to report bugs.

Iamhacking can you please stop necroing threads?