Visual bugs since latest patch

I just want to say that I am experiencing this issue as well. I hope it will be solved soon!

Hello, its been like 2 months

Hi Blizzard, it would be nice if you at least say something… this silence is making us give up on waiting

Hey there,

Rest assured this issue has not been forgotten. Our developers are still working with other parties who are involved in fixing this problem. We still do not have any sort of ETA for a fix but it is still on our tracking.

Thank you for following up with us on this and for your patience in these matters.

I’ve said it before, but I guess it needs to be said again. Please remove the maps that have this problem the worst. It’s not all the maps. It isn’t even half of them. People might grumble that their favourite map has been pulled temporarily, but if you say it was due to a widespread problem then they will understand. Your response suggests you are doing all you can, but you aren’t. Remove the maps.

2 Likes

Most of the buggy maps can “fix” themselves after one buggy play-through followed by a relaunch of the game but Blackhearts Bay can’t. Blackhearts is just constantly bugged to hell no matter what you do, please just turn it off for a bit.(people generally hate this map anyways)

when do you fix this problem?
please let us know.
cannot play at all.

last patch wasn’t bugged, can’t you do the same thing u had in last patch and reverse the changes?

New maps are getting bugged now too, Hanamura is one of them. the problem has been going on for 2 months now.

this problem has been around since september. I’m really starting to doubt that blizzard is actually doing something about it. 2 months is way to long of a time to not have fixed the issue. Otherwise just rollback the patch.

2 Likes

I think they just don’t care about us, because Mac users are a small % of the player base.

solutions are multiple:

1. rollback to previous patch
  2. take out from maps available the most problematic ones
  3. fix it.

what has been done?

1. nothing

I made the mistake of spending some money in this game, won’t make it anymore (not with you blizzard).

moving on, bye blizzard, tired of being fooled honestly.

5 Likes

I must admit this is getting quite annoying. I just want to be able to play the game and enjoy, but with these visual bugs it’s not possible.

An issue like this being here for over a month is simply not acceptable and I’m really disappointed. I don’t feel like we Mac users are getting much respect.

1 Like

Patch notes for PTR suggests a fix is coming up.

New notes only mention Sky Temple and Blackheart’s Bay, and only states that issues occur when low graphics are used. This is very much not characteristic of the issues faced by players in this thread.

I do hope the next patch finally fixes these issues, but the current wording of the PTR notes doesn’t necessarily confirm this.

Graphics issues still ongoing. Blizz just doesnt care about MAC users do they?

the problem about new patches is they always bring new bugs alongside them which affect most of the players resulting in game crashing in middle of the match and not being able to reconnect etc. as a person who suffered every time i can tell this is really annoying and i’m not a mac user yet it’s cancerous for me the amount of times my game ended up crashing every time.

Tbh, its been 2 month or more and currently blackheart,sky temple,volskaya and hanamura temple maps are unplayable on mac with the visuals being this bad. been playing this game since release what a shame. I’m sure if it was to happen to 1 of the flag games like WoW it wouldn’t take so long to find a fix huh

1 Like

Mac support across the board has been pretty bad, to be fair. I remember a similar issue affecting Starcraft 2. Overwatch and Diablo 4 launched/will launch without mac clients at all, and you can’t even use the editor for games like Starcraft: Remastered and Warcraft III.

Ironically, Diablo 3 is the only game that I have ever been able to play consistently without any performances issues stemming from my choice of computer.

This game was working well before the whitemane skins patch…

1 Like

Eternals fight is totally unplayable also