Visual bugs since latest patch

I don’t know if this will be helpful, but I’m on a Macbook Air still running Mojave and the issue has gotten better (though definitely not fixed) on most maps. The bottom lane of Blackhearts Bay is still completely glitched, and the area around the core for Volskaya Foundry, Industrial District are still showing issues, as well as the bridge in top lane for Dragon Shire.

Well, for me it was mostly better when I tried playing this week vs. a couple weeks ago. Hanamura is still unplayable and volksaya was difficult. I didn’t get to play a round on Blackhearts or dragon shrine but to me at least I felt like some progress is finally being made!

Just remove the Eternarls Fight map, its the most bugged one (its totally unplayable in the whole mid and bot part of the map

1 Like

all birdges and circle area shaped textures are bugged, specially the whole Eternals Fight map

1 Like

New patch is coming, nothing about Mac users… Srsly?

1 Like

Thank you all for your continued reports! It’s a frustrating issue with this going on for some time, but your patience and understanding is immensely appreciated :slight_smile:

I checked with our team on the issue for any new updates. Our team have gone through testing and discussions with Apple and AMD on this issue. This is not ideal, but this should be fixed in a future update. I will update the thread here when the release is available. Hopefully, with success with eradicating this issue completely this time around!

meanwhile u could change the map rotation so we don’t have tp play the most bugged maps (eternals fight and sky temple are the most bugged ones)

3 Likes

Just installed again after 4 months + of a break because of this issue AND its still not fixed ,can’t heal the team if i can’t target them can i?:slight_smile: this is ridiculous for being bugged for so long without any visible fix attempts/ rotating out bad maps (black heart bay,immortal angel demon map and alterac vally )those 3 were so bad to try playing with today its just not fun!
Sadly uninstalling again

they know, complaining more will not help, lets just hope MAC helps them on fixing that

Sounds Good but can you remove Eternals Fight and sky temple maps from the rotation?

Just checking in here. Just played the game and the issue is still quite prevalent. I can’t even click on people sometimes. Is their somewhere we can e-mail replays to so people at blizzard can see exactly what is happening? This has been an issue since October obviously.

take eternals fight and sky temple out of the fricking rotation please, they are so bugged

1 Like

they know, they can’t do anything aparently

The suggestion to take certain maps out of the rotation is something that our developers will need to do. The technical support forums isn’t the appropriate place to provide suggestions or feedback. These forums are to help with technical issues that can be resolved with troubleshooting. While at times, we provide details and track bugs, support agents are not developers.

If you would like to provide this feedback up to temporarily disable these maps until an official fix is pushed, the #general-discussion forums are a great place to do so! Our team and community managers actively read the forums for suggestions.

Or you could, you know, send one of your co-workers an email.

4 Likes

Posted. Others, please follow the link and offer your input to keep the thread bumped towards the top and therefore more likely to be noticed/addressed.

We already posted this in general discussion. The non-mac users dont care, and if you dont contact the developers we have no hope. Please help us be able to play this game.

5 Likes

Is it possible to fix the stuttering CONSISTENT lag I keep having while playing HOTS ?
WTF is that. Haven’t played for months, wanted to come back to that game and to be honest, it’s completely unplayable. Things just keep disappearing, and lagging every 5 seconds for 1 second. Wtf is going on here ???

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Processor 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

NEED SOME HELP.
Thanks

Does your 2015 Mac have Metal support?

If not, you will have to buy a new computer to play HotS.

Is it possible to fix the stuttering CONSISTENT lag I keep having while playing HOTS ?
WTF is that. Haven’t played for months, wanted to come back to that game and to be honest, it’s completely unplayable. Things just keep disappearing, and lagging every 5 seconds for 1 second. Wtf is going on here ???

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Processor 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

NEED SOME HELP.
Thanks

1 Like