Uninstalled this trash moba

After todays match im done with this pathetic game im done with this company too, forever. Match 28 min so you think we got good match no we dont, our tank just fly around whole match killing minions and we was 4 vs 5 all time, we carried the fool and when we got chance to win enemy Tychus goes for our base near this tank and he do nothing ,still killing those minions and at the end just wrote “gg”. I broke my keyboard ive never saw in any game such useless players newbs afks and trolls and i played alot games. This is shame pure shame all people who worked at this matchmaker and made this massive ban system for chat as well should be fired. This game is dead cuz of tons smurfs accounts made by this pathetic policy.

9 Likes

I call hacks

24 Likes

We had a terrible player and could not adjust.

Also smurfs! Smurfs everywhere! That’s what I meant to say!

I can see my house from here weeeeee :smiley:

6 Likes

Nice.

21 Likes

Wow good spot !

1 Like

not again!!! :sob:

One less 0 post accounter in our game

2 Likes

Did you unistall the enter button to space your sentences too?

8 Likes

This weekend is absolutely insane. Game is unplayable. I just stopped for now.
This pathetic matchfixer will be the dead of this game at one point.

It’s not because of losing games, it’s how you lose them when the Blizzard matchfixer sends you the 30% winrate trolls, the guys with a track record of leaving games or collecting reports, the people who didn’t play for 6 month or the all smurfs enemies.

Even if Blizzard doesn’t care about the game overall, does the management even realize that the game has less and less players because of good reasons? And it’s not because HGC was stopped 1,5 years ago. It’s because of what the developers do as high priority. For the “improved” AI release you would get basically get fired at other companies given the fact it’s worse than before and adds zero value to the game.

3 Likes

I don’t think they care. And not from a position of “salt”, I just sincerely believe the executives couldn’t care less about HotS because it didn’t turn out to be a profit generator.

As long as a few people are still buying skins and mounts they have no interest in how people perceive match quality or other attributes they view as meaningless.

Their focus is obviously in not making the gameplay experience optimal, or they would be pouring millions of dollars into this game just like they do into Hearthstone or OW. They view this as a dead project and milk it for all its’ worth while putting in minimal resources.

This game has some great developers, animators and programmers, but you can’t blame many of them leaving to work for Riot, like Lana Bachynski (original Deathwing animator).

3 Likes

Yes it is, not only did it killed any drive for people to tryhard it also made balancing around pepegas a reality.
Management and buddy system does sucks too.

I’ve won every game I’ve played this weekend (except for one Brawl). Rehgar is OP. :smiley:

1 Like

Rehgar is not so OP if your Li Ming is a bot or your Hanzo frontlines.

1 Like

Next balance patch: Fixed a bug where tanks could accidentally use a feature of a future patch (flying around map).

2 Likes

I mean, Tyrael always flies around the map. I don’t know why they even gave him feet.

3 Likes

They gave Angels feet – and necessarily legs – so that they can brag how clean their shows are.

2 Likes

thats very good. less toxic and arrogat trash in this game)

Would’ve made for a funny youtube rage video.

Nah, just went tank brightwing. Or falstad. No wonder they lost… :sob: