In case you wonder why HOTS is dead game

No matter how good you r after some wins you will be punished from pathetic matchmaker in order to keep you at the 50% win rate.Each lose from 18 games i played (and 2 wins) was unfair unbalanced pathetic matches with trolls, afk’s, newbies vs smurfs etc. No matter how hard you practice you will be forced to lose in this pathetic game in every game mode and thats sad. Last two weeks r unplayable dunno what happened but this trash matchmaker hits rock bottom i got 10% winrate, this game become pure joke and abomination.

6 Likes

If your sentence starts with “No matter how good you r” you should take some time to self reflect.

2 Likes

How many of these have you made in the last week?

2 Likes

will some Chinese girls cheer you uP?

Welcome to the forced win rate. No ability to carry, no real ability to make plays. Potato quality team mates sometimes, god level others…

The match making doesn’t factor in your skill, or time on a character… you just get, whoever…

Why are you still here?
You already stated that you were going to leave HotS some days ago on this topic, after you broke your keyboard raging around.

Also you may look for the Salt Thread.

4 Likes

I’m starting to think it’s proportionate to the games he’s lost.

With very few exceptions when people who say they are leaving HOTS never leave, they play on their smurf and keep complaining about how bad QM is and forced 50%.

1 Like

I’m managing to get my kharazim to nearly a 80% win rate still having fun.

2 Likes

Man, are you on a mission to necro the most threads in one day? I’m not a necro gatekeeper, but you have done necros for threads 3 years old, many of the folks who posted them aren’t even playing or posting anymore. You probably should just make your own new threads so we can all discuss.

3 Likes

I’ve made my own thread and I already discussed that I believe hots isn’t dying. :smiley: besides these threads are a trend to think hots is Dying so I was doing the community a favor.

1 Like