12 loses in a row

This. At 6+ straight losses log out. Go watch Netflix, play some other video game, go out and drive your car or do something else.

If you continue you will just ruin your account and maybe even get a silence.

2 Likes

You shoudn’t. Throwers go into special place in hell. You don’t want to be there.

I am happy to hear that. Sadly my 2-3 years of Tassadar knowledge went into hell.

<3

1 Like

Now you know the price for Garrosh playing.

2 Likes

But only Garrosh did not cheat the 1v1 orc ritual in wow.

2 Likes

That’s why I kinda respect him.
Report Thrall for cheating.

2 Likes

Just earlier this week I considered giving up on the game after my one-trick main fell 0.8% (which is a big deal when you have over 2100 games played with the hero, that is a lot of net losses.)

But then I stepped back, figured out what I was doing wrong and how to exploit the flawed matchmaker, and I’m on the rise again. Hang in there!

1 Like

If you won 12 games in a row, would you uninstall? Would you feel it’s more fair than the opposite?

1 Like

Well, I didn’t think we would get lucky…

1 Like

Seems he did not leave as he said he would

1 Like

The audience is shocked!

2 Likes

It happens man. Sometimes the cards aren’t in your favor. At this point I’m almost positive that the game just throws random players together and hopes for the best. Player skill is all over the place and with smurfs it makes it that much more difficult.

Just go in knowing that. That it’s all random and that you can indeed flip tails 12 times in a row.

1 Like

Thank blizzard for allowing players to do this as often as they do.

Why didn’t you uninstall when you got a 7 win streak?

You keep coming back with these same topic threads about your losses and blaming it all on you team. Have you ever thought that maybe you also contributed to the losses you’re getting?

If you hate this game so much for making you lose all the time, it’s time for you to find a new one. Who knows, maybe you might fare better there.

2 Likes

Troll post. report and ignore him.

That’s weird because I just had 12 wins in a row…hey…you don’t think…

Nah. That’s crazy!

1 Like

It might be a troll post. The positive thing I’ve noticed is some good discussions can result from these kind of posts. Ignore him sure, but he hasn’t broken any rules to be flagged.

Those are rookie numbers! Let’s aim for 20!

1 Like

Reason why i said that is because he has done nothing but venting on the forums about matchmaking. He even said 3 days ago he would uninstall and leave this game but here he is again 3 days later and make his 3 thread about how many loses he had today.

If you check his post history he has not done anything but raging about how trash matchmaking is for him. If you ask me i think someone like him is a bad loser that dont like to lose just once. He just had 6 wins in a raw yesterday and then suddenly lost his 7 game and then comes here to rage casue he is a bad loser.

So that’s why i think someone like him should be flagged and ignored.

1 Like

The irony is so strong. I agree with TC completely and only continue to play because I absolutely love the game. Closed mouths don’t get fed. if we don’t say how we feel then three is no way it will get addressed.