Next Hero after Mercy? (Fake)

And finally the new Hero arrived after a long wait. A champion from the Overwatch,you can see her detail and build in sami’s post in General discussion and you have time until 8 April for testing it in PTR system.

Hope we can get next Hero sooner.

Anyway, greet to you Blizzard by making this character and hello to your daddy people welcome to the new hero.
Let’s just get to the point. Who do you think will be the next Hero?
warcraft III reforged?Reinhardet? or maybe a character from starcraft.
come to your thread and say about it,thanks you.

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to being a World of Warcraft Hero. Grommash,Archimonde,Mannaroth and Kil’jaeden where are you then? my legendary Heroes.

3 Likes

I, uuuuh. Its April first. A healthy sense of skepticism may be required.

what you say Li Li,yes it is april. :smiley:
finally we get our new Hero and now we speak about next.

1 Like

april first is when everyone trolls eachother

No problem,I dont do troll with any person,dont worry I am foreigner and dont have work with ppl.
please say me mis Waterlong,April first is today,really,Mercy is not New Hero?
cause i dont know eruope and american culture.

1 Like

what im implying is that the patch note post is fake. the post is littered with memes and mercy is very unlikely to make it in to the game sense shes so similar to morales and resurrection abilities have proven to cause all kinds of problems.

1 Like

Oh my God,Daylan77 is biggest idoit in the world.lol i thougth it is new hero and can not understand it well cause of english.
because this date is near to new Hero,i get mistake about it.

2 Likes

UwU I really hope that Mercy’s announcement is an April Fool’s joke. I do not like her not in Overwatch, and will not like in HOTs (Except Zarya). The most terrible hero I would not want to see. Better to feel the bitterness of the rally than from Mercy in Hots.

2 Likes

Dont get me wrong, id love to have more healers and i do think its possible to make a mercy kit thats not to similar to morales but admittedly, if i were in charge of hots, mercy is one of the last heroes id really consider.

ok,no problem,work on it.
I mention to me that I can not understand today people say fake and I create this post I thought mercy is real Hero that go hots 8 april and i dont say to you that you do fake.

1 Like

Im not sure why it happens on april 1st (referred to as april fools). Its not an official holiday as far as I know.

Basically idea is, everyone trolls everyone. Things like pranks, fake leaks, and people generally making fools of them selves and everyone around them.

1 Like

I work Flexible also Healer and support,I create one healer and 2 support as Concept until now,I will be glad to see your idea about my concept and also I give idea and suggestion to you (polite) in creating Healer concept as i can.
if you want I can help you on next CDC for creating a healer Concept,but i dont take part in CDC.(I will be your healer). :smiley:
any way nice job healer.

actually, im one of the judges for the next CDC this time.

1 Like

ok then,good. but I will be glad to have asisst with you.
Mr lalution you take part in next CDC?

1 Like

hes a contestant. Im one of the guys who will be reviewing his concept

Oh, to know another topic of the competition. And by the way, Mr. Daylan you got a good Lady Vashy. I can’t write more, since Lady Vashy (As a hero since W3), I do not like. But on with your Vash, I would buy it to play party with friends.

I want to say if you take part in CDC,I will be your support and give you idea and i dont take part in CDC.

I dont like lady’vashj some. I like more Naga Gaurd Army.but i consider her as a legendary concept that can be a good choice for people.

2 Likes

And in continue,I will be your supporter too. :stuck_out_tongue:
really can not find sami’s post is fake?,greeting.:smiley:

2 Likes

This is really a good idea,but I think some about Warcraft III Characters.

2 Likes