[April Fools] PTR Patch Notes | April 1, 2020 😇

For second I thought to myself there is no way devs would ever bring Morales clone with Mercy… Then I realized the date. Good one! :+1:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to experiment with those Blaze changes.
Unfortunately, there’s not enough changes for Valeera in these patch notes, gonna have to report this to the Society of Valeera Mains. (All two of them.)

3 Likes

YOU MONSTER. But i already knew it was a april fool when i saw the spotlight

4 Likes

How many times do I have to say that Anub isn’t a bug, he is a feature? Sheesh.

22 Likes

But it got fixed its feature now doe!!!

3 Likes

everyone want,please take part in this suggestion for next Hero,hope we can get it sooner…

Daylan77:
everyone want,please take part in this suggestion for next Hero,hope we can get it sooner…

I hope you are not too excited because if you are really waiting for Mercy you will wait quite a long time.

1 Like

Aw I wanted Vashj :frowning: It’s cool though coz I love this patch!

lmfao has anyone seen the Warden buff vs Illidan and vice-versa? I cracked up hard. Is that real? That’s so witty and funny as! I suppose Illidan gets a -15 % less healing from Malfurion while Tyrande gets a 15% bonus healing. (Don’t ask me why it’s 2 healer’s comp, but Malfurion’s love is stronger then this + I’m going with lore common-sense)

Lol Illidan can’t be countered by blinds. I hope that one is real!!

Wait a minute, is this an April Fool’s joke? MOD!!!

Well, if you look closer into the patch you might find something else too…

1 Like

Thanks Sami lol. It was so well done that I got over-excited and stayed up an hour past my bed-time reading this. Goodnight and QQ

3 Likes

Someone has had a LOT of time on their hand during the quarantine.

:thinking: :thinking:

14 Likes

2 months of work actually, yeah. :yum:

6 Likes

Those Nova patch notes killed me :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

are you kidding me i just woke up and i knew you’ll do this since few days ago. yet i fell for it and i thought we really gonna get Mercy… you win this round!

5 Likes

I did wait for another,not mercy,but anyway It toke 4 month time for New Hero and it is not good,I think.

I don’t want to spoil your fun but I hope you understand there will be no Mercy.

1 Like

5 Likes

whith fun?I dont see some thing you say. I think next Hero also is Mercy with this nice system. :smiley:
no no I think it is my fun [Deal 15% less damage to Maiev]

1 Like

Impressive, amazing topic. It only works tbh because of how much time you invested in this. Had me for a bit for sure.

1 Like

2018 version

2017 version

6 Likes