New Teaser is Up! A New Hero?

Lady Deathwing ???
The Cow Queen ???

Seriously my money is on Lady Vash… We could use a snake lady in the nexus…

But the Cow King wouldnt make me unhappy… (release udder destruction on the nexus) moooo moooo moooo moooo…

1 Like

I don’t think I’m right, but I just put out there it could be Queen Azshara. Probably not though. She has a thing for purple gems.

I’m down for another hots hero especially ranged assassin.

1 Like

The Nexus kinda screws with everything time and space related to some degree or another, so yeah for all we know aging is like 15X slower or faster

I would say this is most definitely a hero tease. The Mecha Storm II event is nearly ended and it has been 3 months since Anduin was released. Preparing for PTR and actual release would take about 2 or 3 weeks. That fits in nicely with the new release cycle.

1 Like

I meant the Raven Lord’s wife. Sorry! It wasn’t clear!

With this picture, you can see her face: http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2019/07/28/bbs/i15451321895.jpg

She REALLY looks like the Raven Lord’s wife/Orphea’s mother! Proof: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAg4BasWsAUD5Qa?format=png&name=small

2 Likes

I’m going to be very disappointed if we get another white-haired woman from Raven Court.

It’s a Nexus hero! You can do anything! Give us a wrestler, or a giant robot, or like some weirdo slime monster from a nightmare dimension! Please, please don’t just be Orphea’s mom. I’m cool with Orphea because she’s not like anyone else in cast. Don’t retread.

8 Likes

One would think that since the Ravenlord seems to be in a big battle with the Gravekeeper, they’d at least add a Gravekeeper related hero.
Or one of the other realms.

1 Like

I want to see Queen Nightshade/Spore Queen in action! :grinning:

They already explained for the Raven Lord why he will not be in as a playable character, and i guess that same reasoning applies to all Realmlords.

There is a post with a link to that presentation of Orphea´s creation process somewhere on this forum where that explanation is made.

1 Like

Okay, now I’m privately voting for a stripper from some run-down tavern just outside Dragonshire.

1 Like

Then is the new hero a realm lord?

No, 99% sure it will not be one. I was just reacting to you proposing the new hero to be a Realmlord, namely:

1 Like

I’m like 90% sure this was Lana’s way of saying Orph is an adult without being creepy about it.

6 Likes

Or that there are highschool age variants of Kerrigan and Li-Ming around somewhere in the Nexus.

6 Likes

The skins bring with them their own lore and each skin is a new character. Like Jaina and Dreadlord Jaina can exist at the same time and interact with each other (through voice lines).

3 Likes

Maybe, but to me it’s a little creepy to suggest they adjusted the age down for Kerri’s cheerleader skin.

More creepy than implying that the Kerrigan Jim Raynor was in love with was 18~19 years old?

Am I really the only person rooting for Rakanishu at this point?