New Teaser is Up! A New Hero?

O R P H E A
S K I N S
1 Like

Deathwing is BARELY bigger than Alexstrasza. Its mentioned in the books and seen ingame. When Alex and Deathwing fight each other in the Twilight Highlands they almost seem to have the same size, the only reason he is as big as he is in the Dragon Soul raid is because he is a raid boss. Every raid boss is bigger in the raid than they usually are (see LK, Gulā€™dan and Garrosh for example)

The question isnā€™t IF Deathwing will be a hero, itā€™s WHEN he will be a hero. Just let him be in his dragon form all the time and make it around the same size as Alexstrasza. I really donā€™t see why so many people are against that idea, Deathwing is too iconic and important of a character to just be a map or not a hero at all.

8 Likes

if

becomes

and

becomes

then the math indicates this teaser is [hots-censored] andarial!

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna dig this pet for sure.

1 Like

What is that? Iā€™m pretty sure Cassia used to look like this:

Sheā€™s wearing more :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

There is a clearer image, i think we can get more clues who it is

5 Likes

Well played my friend, well played.

1 Like

ItS KADALA OH YES SHE BRINGS SUFFERING TO THOSE WHO TALK TO HER.

2 Likes

D Va coming to the Nexus, confirmed.

3 Likes

But D.va is already hereā€¦

Time for E. Va.

4 Likes

Onyxia
:fire::dragon::dragon_face::dragon::fire:
Women-tank hero

1 Like

Lady of Thornes?
its just so resembling to the nexus comic book artstyle. maybe her full thorne Trent mode?

its an ā€œaskari warriorā€ from the D2 manual, ie an amazon.

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/classes/
The core classes have artwork that isnā€™t quite what was used in the game, but the amazon is the furthest from concept. The art done for the assassin and druid are much closer to what was done in game.

7 Likes

guys, itā€™s deathwing, like come on, itā€™s obvious.

1 Like

this is the conclusion i came to.

That would also be very awesome.

So youā€™re complaining that Cassia doesnā€™t look like unused concept art.

:thinking:

7 Likes

Itā€™s sort of like the logic that says Edmund Duke should be a Siege Tank because he was commanding a Battlecruiser in the Terran Campaign in Starcraft.

2 Likes

Complaining?

Iā€™m poking fun at the difference.

Hi, hereā€™s this thing that looks wildly different from any other iteration of the thing. Oh, look, a topic where hints can be ā€˜wildlyā€™ different from what is revealed. I know, Iā€™ll post an implicit joke using the magic that is the value of pictures over words. \o/

the subtly of the joke being andarialā€™s D2 appearance is likely to not get ported over to HoTs (hence why I linked to an article instead of posting a picture <.< >,>) but hereā€™s a teaser teasing some cleavage :smiley: