New Teaser is Up! A New Hero?

Let the games, er, speculation begin!

18 Likes

My guess is something Diablo or more Nexus stuff! It looks like something Raven Lord

8 Likes

Totes Reinhardt.

Hey, a girl can dream, no?

5 Likes

I wish! it would be the tank OW is missing in HotS

3 Likes

Hype.

10 Likes

It looks like a Singularity! Like the one on Raven Lord’s chest: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/covers/images/013/530/001/large/juyoung-oh-thumb-ravenlord.jpg?1540027193

(For people who don’t know what a Singularity is: "Every Realm within the Nexus has one stone called a Singularity. Claiming it will make you the Realm Lord and grants you an almost demigod-like status, but not immortal.

The power a singularity provides its realm lord is tightly tied to that individual. A singularity has a kind of intelligence that binds it to the one who has control; they aren’t mere objects that can be stolen or passed along. They must be achieved through conquest. Anyone who isn’t a realm lord can’t even corporally connect with one.

If a Realm dies through chaos, destruction or war, the Singularity also dies. All that remains from it is a “Singularity Shell”.")

15 Likes

If you lighten the image it shows the pendant on a woman.

21 Likes

It looks like a woman and it reminds me of Orphea/Raven Lord… is it Orphea’s mother new nexus hero? :eyes:

5 Likes

And if it is another Raven Lord related hero, maybe Dehaka will get a Dark Nexus skin?

13 Likes

Her clothes look kinda like a blood elve’s to me.

Or maybe it’s not her but some hero related to the woman?

I think it’s the Raven Lord’s wife!

1 Like

A hero teaser?? :scream::heart_eyes:
At this point, im not even wana speculate * cough Mylune :pray:, im just happy that Blizz dev team shows signs of life :grin:

Whoever it’s gona be, hyped to see what&who dev team has came up with :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If its another nexus related hero, I can see how the forums will look like on Monday, oh boy.

12 Likes

Hogger confirmed… by me

4 Likes

But Dehaka doesn’t have a wife!

(I know, I couldn’t resist.)

10 Likes

… Lady Liadrin?

Edit: Nvm she wears plate armor.

It could be just another skin event you know :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

By shape and colors, it indeed seems like something Nexus related.
But maybe it’s not an Hero.

3 Likes

I doubt they will bring a Realmlord as a playable hero, plus all images of the existing female Realmlords do nott quite fit. Lady of Thors is the closest fit and still not really.

Might be, or someone unrelated who has aquired a singularity but can´t use it as much as a Realmlord.

An alternate might be Realmlords as an actual gameplay element, but we will have to see.

3 Likes

Oh, it could be for sure, what with the ranked season and current event ending. But the timing seems right for a new hero, and wild guessing is fun!

1 Like