New support character ideas

Everyone that plays OW uses that ability as an anchor that they teleport back to the moment they are in real trouble. That is worse than anything Tracer or Genji does currently by a mile. It’s a demonic circle as a basic ability.

On a utility based character with much less teamfight impact than an aoe mage.

Hero balance occurs with all aspects of their kit.

2 Likes

Ooh! I think I got it :grinning:

“Ysera can travel from mind to mind to travel anywhere she wishes by entering the dreams of any living being sleeping. She may enter the dreams of a target to communicate with or warn the sleeping creature. Ysera has the ability to planeshift between the real world and the Emerald Dream.”

“When in combat, she attacks with a greenish breath to put her opponents to sleep, and rarely strikes to kill. She prefers to neutralize her enemies and banish them away from her realm.”

I mean, you have to ignore the “while sleeping” part, but she could basically be a global healer/buffer. Then she can “planeshift” onto the battlefield and start blasting out green breaths of AoE sleep.

1 Like

Q
Some sort of damage with bonus effects that aid her allies.

W
Attach to an ally and enter the Emerald Dream with new abilities. While attached she grants some passive bonuses to her ally.

E
Sleep enemies in a cone

Emerald Dream abilities:

Q
Release a shockwave around her “host” that deals damage and reduces damage dealt by 30% for 3 seconds. Heroes hit are revealed.

W
Depart from the Emerald Dream.

E
Detach from her “host” and roam free while in the Emerald Dream. Can also be used to re-attach to another ally. After detaching, reappearing from Emerald Dream grants nearby allies a large shield.
“Oh you were going to kill my ally? Nope!”

Note: Ysera should probably be unable to soak XP while in the Emerald Dream. Would probably be hard to balance.

This inspired me :smiley:

I’ll toss in my support ideas as well. I have an additional old, outdated Zultun Kulle support idea for a Diablo Support, as well as many others.

She’d be assassin dude. The support thing is nice fantasy but not one the heroes devs would ever do. That’s like the people who said Anduin would have some kind of shadow priest aspect.

Here is my support/macro hero concept:

She is a bit like Abathur with increased interaction with enemies.