My Wish and My Idea

The first step in the implementation of our famous project is over. I hope that so far we have been able to present new and special ideas and designs that are somewhat unique.
In the first phase of the project, our focus was more on the cases and the lesser known but useful and attractive option, and we will definitely make newer and better edits and designs on them in the future.
We will provide friends with new information about the second step of the project soon.
Many thanks to friends and companions.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Edit

The Second Step and Phase of Project is as follows.

We will design 10 New Concepts of the new heroes are listed as bellow and will suggest them to Heroes of The Storm as the second phase of Project.

1)Zeus.
2)Antonidas.
3)Grave Golem.
4)Arms Warrior.
5)Headless Horseman.
6)Hogger.
7)Malfurion Druid.
8)Spider Queen.
9)Nether Dragon.
10)Lor’Themar.

1 Like

The only character on this list that needs a rework is Genji (sporting a THIRTY FIVE PERCENT WINRATE). The rest are all fine really honestly

2 Likes

The rework for most of these heroes really and honestly mention on The Second Build no, and I name them rework!!

maybe you think with this new purpose I want to deal the current situation of these Heroes, no it is not true, my purpose of working in Concept is just improving game situation not for race or selfish purpose, all of these Heroes that I mention them has serious problems in their talents and abilities and some one just used as a specific way and I’d like to extend this roles and Improve their performance.

1 Like

We are currently rebuilding and editing numbers of concepts from first step of project.
Some of the concepts have structural errors and also Written mistake and errors, and some of them were designed with haste and carelessness.
We will rebuild all of them soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Second Step of Project

1)Zeus. (Zeus//My wish and My Idea - #2 by OzymondiasKN-1893). Ranged Assassin.

2)Antonidas. (Antonidas The Leader of Dalaran//My wish and My Idea - #2 by ShadowForst-2878). Support.

3)Grave Golem. (Grave Golem//My wish and My Idea - #7 by Javadpashe-2702).Tank.

4)Arms Warrior. (Arms Warrior//My Wish and My Idea).Bruiser.

5)Headless Horseman. (Headless Horseman//My Wish and My Idea - #2 by Javadpashe-2702).Melee Assassin.

6)Hogger The Saviour of Azeroth. (Hogger The Saviour of Azeroth//My Wish and My Idea - #2 by Sharkbait-12203).Bruiser.

7)Tauren Druid. (Tauren Druid//My Wish and My Idea - #5 by anon80712462).Support.

8)Spider Queen Neithis (Spider Queen Neithis//My Wish and My Idea - #2 by anon80712462).Support.

9)Netherwing Drake (Netherwing Drake//My Wish and My Idea - #2 by anon80712462).Bruiser.

10)Lor’themar Theron (Lor'Themar Theron//My Wish and My Idea).Ranged Assassin.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey,After a delay, we will start working on the project again. We will study the options mentioned in the posts above and make its concepts.

1 Like

Hey our dear MVP person, Mr Calystol, wish you have the best.
It is a long time I had not have seen of you, please visit us more, thank you so much.

2 Likes

I’m a lurker lol but I’m around. Just haven’t posted much due to real life stuff but should be around more now. Always a pleasure to hear from you Daylan. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks, and wishing you success, health and happiness.

And…

Please tell me.

Do you have a hero proposal suggest for the game? grant me an option of your personal interests if you wish, I will provide a concept as a case for the project.

Thank you! I wish you the same!!
My hero proposal is Moira! She’s my main in Overwatch. I’ve seen some concepts, I’d like to see one by you. :grin:

2 Likes

Your welcome, already, I don’t know Overwatch characters well, but soon I’ll study them and make the concept.

2 Likes

I would totally love something like this, but i feel like warcraft has been taking up all the spotlight in heroes in recent years, and adding this i feel like would make all the rest of the games in heroes irrelevent.

1 Like

Thanks for Feed Back

We can have some more Warcraft’s options that are actually missing from hots special Spell Breaker, Crypt Fiend, Dwarf Rifleman, Hogger and Naga harpooner, but I will continue this project if people and friends want it, this topic in not just belong Warcraft, it is going to extending.

Hello everyone

Soon after the end of the second part of the project, we will complete the articles that we intended to do at past and will show them in this thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

I was thinking of Teron Gorefiend but Highlord Darion Morgraine makes sense as a Horseman Death Knight hero.

1 Like

Thank you for feed back.

At first I’d liked to make him like a Infantry Death knight as a theory work, but now I think he need an another concept, and so I will change the present concept for Theron Gorefiend.

1 Like
2 Likes

Good!!, you can list your concepts here by linking them like the original post.

1 Like