My Wish and My Idea

No no I was just confused lmao I made a dumb joke on your post and hadn’t really contributed much lmao. No offense taken :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problems dear friend Kethcup,
my english is not good maybe I can not understand comments well…
please use simple sentenses
thanks.

3 Likes

Daylan,I have 2 suggestion of Naga Army as you working on this system.
Snap Dragon and Couatl. they are two intreset Hero I think will be nice for Hots,please work on them.
good job.

4 Likes

I am going to work on a concept about Tassadar, Archimonde,and Sindragosa and make them soon…
after them I start for Naga army builds…

2 Likes

cool,I sure help you on this.Tasadar Rework.

2 Likes

Hello Mr Calystol my dear Mate, I’d like to ask a question of you, please answer me, thanks you cause of I don’t know specific person in this forum I decide to have some speak with you.

1.At sure, when we start to have comment about New Hero especial edit and rework for a Hero, people stand in front of us and start to say opposite comment, of course it is only a idea from them and i ignore them as much as I can.
But I want to ask you, what is your and system idea about adding new Hero?
I’d like to remove some of this barrier between people and system and see it from you.

2.Also I’d like to know it how Can I have right to Giving Concepts for Hots? Are they Consider my Concepts especial this purpose (My Wish and My Idea) In their views or it is just a simple Thread in their mind ?
Many Thanks to you.

5 Likes

Hello Daylan!

In regards to number 1, are you asking my personal opinion or that of the Hots team? I cannot speak for the Hots team as I do not work for Blizzard. I am just a community member like yourself so I don’t have any real insight into their system.

As for myself, I love new Heroes. New Heroes make the game more interesting and reworks are needed to help keep the game as balanced as possible. So much work goes into releasing a new Hero and reworks. With every Hero and rework, there are always unhappy players and it is impossible to please everyone.

In regards to number 2, don’t think that the Hots team thinks it’s just a simple thread. They are around viewing these forums more than most would think and do take in consideration members views and ideas. What you are creating here is quite a task and so very impressive so keep posting your ideas!!

3 Likes

and in continue I am Interested to know it how can you get this MVP award in Technical Support part, which parameter you attach for receiving it?

3 Likes

Hello Daylan!

Here is more information on the MVP Program!

MVP Program

1 Like

Okay, thanks you.
now I am going to create concept about Archimonde and Sindragosa and release them soon.

5 Likes

As you work on Warcraft III system,I have many choice for you for creating concept,one of them is Broodmother,a melee assassin spider with his kid spider and root and also with huge amount of posion damage is great,I suggest you to work on it,Also I think you should create a Concept of Raven lord as we see it in Blizzard’s twtter,working on it is also nice.

5 Likes

Thank you Daylan!

I’m looking forward to seeing those builds!!

3 Likes

A W3 Unit people have been wanting to be added is a Tauren Chieftain in either Baine or Cairne Bloodhoof.

2 Likes

I return to doing my work and project for Hots and I am going to Complete it.I do a simple edit about Archimonde and next I go for Sindragosa and then Naga Army…thanks you.

I had a concept of him and maybe I create a concept for another Tauren.

4 Likes

From now on, with more attention and focus, we will only be working on our project, which we are working on for Hots, and we will no longer have any discussions with anyone.
We try to present good things to Hots as a suggestion and then as a gift.
we hope our work is useful and effective.

3 Likes

This new Link is a Simple Access for aware of this peroject’s work.

(Our Next Goals in [My wish and My Idea] Project).

4 Likes

Hey, I’ll soon create a concept about brood mother spider and attach it in project soon.

1 Like

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Now Brood Mother Spider and.Overlord Arachnathid, concept is finished,I’ll go for work on Footman Captain and Acolyte,thanks for your care attention to my works.

2 Likes

Work on Acolyte Concept now get finished and we are going to work on Mortar Team Concept.

2 Likes