Leaver Status Bugged?

So, it’s mentioned before but the number of required games for having leaver status doesn’t decrease after playing QM or brawl. I’ve played 5 or 6 games for 3 requried QM and brawl and it still says i have a leaver status and i have to play 3 games.

Can you guys please fix this issue?

Hey PilotJones!

This season, leaver games now require you to Win the game to clear it and not just play them. This can be confirmed by mousing over the leaver status icon under your profile portrait.

In the games that you have played, have you won enough games to clear your leaver status?

Impossible to be unbanned
Eternal Leaver's Penalty?
NOT getting my qm or leaver status gone after playing a game
Leaver status in Hots
Stuck with leavers penalty
Leaver Status Counter Not Updating
Leaver status not going away
Just Played 3 Brawl Games and still have leaver
Disconnect Penalty Bug
Leaver status despite games completed
Leaver Status Glitch
Leaver Status Bug
Cannot get rid of leaver status
Leave is permanent

Thanks for clarification!

It is one of the most stupid change. I had to leave one game becuase I had to take care of my child. Now, every time I play the game 1-2 people immediatly leave the game and it is almost not possible to win. Thanks for ruining my experience with the game.

That is the most ridiculous change ever. Until you fix your AI to not be worthless and mean an automatic loss if someone disconnects or purposely leaves, this should not be a requirement. It’s bad enough that the matchmaking continually puts players with thousands of games with 2-3 players with games only numbering in the dozens.

The leavers bracket is cancer. pure cancer. DC’d today as they hooked power up to more homes in the area after hurricane rebuild… leaver status… 9 games later… Its not even the fact that wins are or are not happening. Everyone in the bracket is afk most of the time ensuring a loss

actually, i don’t even know why I am trying to put an effort into this.

I’m just gonna put the game down and let it go. Maybe ill look into it in a year or so.

I totally disagree with this move. Sometimes leavers status is due to an electrical outage or even waiting for long queue times and then missing draft (which has happened to me on several occasions. Having a penalty for these situations is up for discussion, but I can see Blizz point of view and possible difficult mechanisms to see why a person may have DC’d. So I am OK with this penalty and play my 3-4 games. But to make a person WIN these games is ridiculous since you have no control over the matchmaking in leavers and its possible to be stuck in leavers for 3, 5, 10 games or more! If that is the case, why would I continue to play the game? This feature needs to be reconsidered or have some other mechanism to address the leavers issue.

It is already painful to have to play those games because you have an issue that most the time is not your fault. Each game is about 15 minutes so I need to at least play an hour of a game I dont like to actually play the real game. But this is fair since I have a leaver status.

But with the new update, I need to win those games with, for the most part, other people who have leaver status so, most the time, there is at least one person who have real trouble with connection and is afk in game and we lose.

I have played 7 games and lost seven of them due to many reasons including afk people. So… I still have to win 4 games to lose my leaver status. This is completely insane and until you fix this, you will lose many players like me. If you want the person to win the game, make him play against computers at least.

So just to be clear if you do the maths… I am already at minimum 11 games I have to play x 15 minutes per game = 2 hours and 45 minutes. AND I’m still not sure to win those games… So I must play 3 hours of a game I dont like with sometimes toxic players just to play the actual game I want to play.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a game.

Please change this update. My graphics card crapped out, and because of the game crashing, I have had leaver status for the past 3 days. Can’t clear. This is waaaayy to harsh for weaver games