Please Reduce maximum level gained from 30 to 25

I also had a sense of illusion in the past too, because entering certain threads feels like there’s shady alt accounts talking to each other, but I’m probably putting to much thought into it, right?

Anyways… Level 30 is ok, like really, you don’t need to reach it, its just there to exists because people like big numbers.

Aside of long games like this is literally means the game is so disorganized or teams are too good.

1 Like

Actually hes outright confirmed that he does

I think it’s cool to have an infamous level 30 that never gets reached. Some day, I may just attain it…

4 Likes

Same. Ive only reached it once in a brawl and it felt almost surreal :smiley:

2 Likes

What time are you talking about Discussions with different accounts were for the time when their real owners were present, and now I am in charge of controlling them myself. Secondly, I don’t like to fight with the whole forum at all. Comrade, you need it. Right?

Huh, that’s interesting, Eitherway…

Daylan look, no one is there after you and you shouldn’t take things very personally especially in a forum as you will end up hurting yourself (and that happened to me), I’m assuming that the person with the Sylvanas portait who was posting that image really has got into you that you started reaching these certain doubts when people ask questions and discuss, but please do not let people that are rude to you get to you, there’s a lot of good in this world even if people disagree, especially if someone being very strict in their argument which is also normal.

I hope you have a great day anyways, and please do not really assume that everyone fall into this mean category of that we are trying to isolate others and creating an echo chamber as a result.

3 Likes

In terms of personal issues, I accept these.I had problems with people due to various diseases.
But in terms of discussions and working threads, I express all my points of view and knowledge, and I have no problem with that.
You are probably upset by the recent violence. I am trying to cure them, but the policies in projects are clear and positive and have no problem.

2 Likes

I’m not really upset though, I just think you are being very anxious during the discussion that you are reaching these assumptions in the first place as everyone is trying to get into you, do not let the few rude people who are arrognat enough in not noticing how rude they are sum up the entirety of the forum.

I’ve seen people enjoy a lot of your topics, it’s sadly that not every topic is going to be perfect agreement and we have to accept that, that’s just life, we cannot agree with every solution because everyone want to feel special somehow especially in a generation where “belittiling the other” = “winning the argument”.

2 Likes

Nice note dear sami,thanks for your hint,I actually will use them.hopfully I can be more effective in forums.

2 Likes

Experience in HotS is more analogous to gold in League of Legends.

How often do you get maximum gold items in LoL? Probably a very small number of times.

The same thing happens in HotS, you’re not supposed to hit the maximum. The game is supposed to end before you get that far.

The exp removal would just hurt them team ahead more. Why should at some point a team stop being rewarded for good play? An unreachable top level is good for a game that gives exp as reward for playing well.

2 Likes

I hit it once, on Tomb of the Spider Queen of all maps. I was Taunt Varian. Both teams were super low damage and didn’t have much push.

1 Like

I’ve done it twice as ARAMS, once in a game. 2 were exciting the third was a frustrating clown fiesta that could have won at least 4 times after 22 but the team just refused to finish the job then staggered but not enough to loose the game… OMG the frustration level was very high.

…This has to be the most pointless sentence I’ve read in ages. Of course you’ve considered the topic, why else would you be posting? I guess it’s better than the alternative, but…

(also, since when are you a game developer?)

Yes, that is basically how levels work. You get more xp than the enemy team, you are rewarded by being stronger. You have less xp than the enemy team, you need to catch up or be at a disadvantage. Gathering XP is good. Welcome to the game.

Still not seeing any meaningful argument for why a reachable level cap would be relevant here. It’s not like the lack of a level cap is less of a reason for the losing team to want to soak. Or for the leading team to not have an advantage.

Yes, that is the idea behind most games. Even in chess both players are always trying to get into a superior position. How else are you going to win games? Xp is just one of the ways games can offer to outplay your opponents and get yourself a superior position (and conversely, players need to be wary of getting outplayed in).

I thought you were supposed to be a game developer? Why do you have so much trouble grasping the basic purpose and benefits of an xp system?

Then why even bother with levels in the first place? If your end goal really is to create a perfect level playing field, why have 25 levels of ‘negative imbalance’ and ‘stress’ before reaching Nirvana at the maximum level?

I’m sorry, but it sounds like you’re just too lazy to soak and simply want games where you don’t have to think about it (anymore).

1 Like

One of the more confusing threads ever posted here. And bar was already frikkin low.

3 Likes

Just I answer it,have not 0% understanding.

She eats exactly what she disagrees with and doesn’t understand at first glance.

really Am I a developer?or I mention them?

The goal of 25 level is Obtainable rather than level 30,people can reach it sooner,it cause to reduce many pressure on player and make them more accurat to pay on another aspect during match.

lol I am not a developer,I mention on first sentenses on them not me, (we as a developr== a person who is developer that we speak about it).

exactly why you can not understand what I speak? Are you just looking to call people stupid and take matters into your own hands?
I fully understand what you are saying. But I would like to talk about other things as well. I am not a follower of you and your goals and the likes of you.

I am disturbed by the repetitive and tedious process of this forum and its insistence on the opinion of the majority (politely).

There’s no point in arguing here. When it comes to anything new you talk about, they keep calling you ignorant. They’re so lazy that they’re not willing to take the time to think about my ideas. It’s really sad to be isolated.

1 Like

I think ppl have a harder time understanding you because your english is sometimes broken.

We as a developer = we, as ppl who are developers.

Reading is easier than writing, but you still give me doubts from time to time.

Like this time.

2 Likes

okay no problem,good bye this thread and discussion,has not 0 usefully ever.

We as a developer==About when I want to look at a developer’s job, not be a developer myself.

oh boy
here we go again.

3 Likes

But that’s just not what it means, and thus a confusion is created. Dissonance between you and the ppl who read you.
Ofc, I’m not attacking your grammar or english, just pointing out that it can cause problems. Problems you shouldn’t be angry for at random ppl.

4 Likes