I don't want to be a master

After getting master with 1100+ points (what I didn’t want to get) I decided to be afk there and lose my rank by decaying. I lost 800 points already.
Why don’t I want to be a master? Because I can’t play with friends.

Didn’t expect my most wanted rank to have the biggest issue.

16 Likes

Why can’t you play with friends?

because , my dear friend, being a master means he cannot play with friends in ranked due to rank difference… as a “good-compared-to-the-standard” silver player who has given up on ranked due to stupidity there rising to abnormal lvls, i am a QM/brawl man and chill. and also, i cant stress how much i want to play with the legend himself, and how many opportunities ive lost due to this mechanic

5 Likes

So you rather lose with friends so you can keep playing with them? What’s the point, why not go another mode?

5 Likes

i mean eh fair point… i did play with logan in some QMs , but i know that there are veeery few who can play with him in ranked, hence hes lonely XD also ye im answering here cuz i support dis :slight_smile: as well as the like…near infinite number of friends he has

They changed it recently so that Master can only que with 1 master friend and nobody else (max duo queue). And the friend must be within 5000 master points.

Considering how small the player base is, this just isolates m+ players and makes for a very lonely gaming experience.

10 Likes

You don’t want to be masters because you want to play with me.

2 Likes

Wow that’s actually a huge change. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

sami the last time i played with u, i wished they replaced u with a SLAPATHUR, not even a normal abba just an AA one XD

ok thats a lie ur pretty good XD, almost as good as i am

all these unseen new items make me itchy ngl

1 Like

They did the change to counter smurfs but this change have just made smurffing in SL more a thing then ever. Now Masters will just make a new account or derank as Dr.Logan do now so he can play with friends again.

4 Likes

We miss you doctor logan!

1 Like

any tips on climing? atm in plat and I do my best to fill but it seems my teammates like to throw most of the time how can I stop that?

It really doesn’t change much since many higher ranked accounts or “main accounts” already play on alt accounts when they opt to play with friends in the first place, more or less it is their account to mess around with.

2 Likes

this change sucks so hard I don’t get why they didn’t come up with something else that wouldn’t literally unable some players to not play with who-ever they want, like restricting the party size ? like wtf…

Honestly, if the game had the player base to support this change it wouldn’t be a big deal. However, “Unranked Draft” is completely non-existent on Korea, so people just smurf instead.

QM sucks, so my buddies who are masters just hop on alternate accounts to play with me. It doesn’t actually fix anything unless you have a healthy UD pool of players.

Wait. Did you win 1100 points in a single win?

Ranked in this game is a joke. The community is too small, the devs don’t actually know what they want hence they keep changing it, and smurfs are rampant since everyone is trying to get through the obstacle course that is this game.

I don’t see the hype in playing ranked anymore and I’ve been around since Rank 1 was the highest you could be. Unranked Draft is the way to go.

meanwhile i’m playing solo SL and getting more pointssssss i don’t need friend’s on my main since i already have a Smurf so i can Ruin lower ranked players games since that’s what bli$$ard want me to do ez they want more smurfs to make people quit the game? you got it guys! i’ll help with it too.

lemme guess u wrote doctor instead of dr. because u want to fill the space out without using that murloc hack thing XD

1 Like