I don't want to be a master

You can’t, group party with voice chat is the call.

Also playing flex is nice.

but finding others to group who are good and don’t throw us HARD AF

:man_shrugging:

I would suggest you create another account to play with your friend(s). Purposefully going afk like this ruin the game for 4x(number of matches you threw) other players. That’s a very disgraceful thing to do. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re banned for it.

1 Like

He can just leave the draft

That still wasted the waiting time of 9x(number of matches they threw) other players.

That’s automatic decay, 200 per day. So he can’t ruin matches doing that. All he must do is wait, and he will drop to D1 again so he can play with a friend.

True, that’s an even faster way to rank down. But it is slightly immoral, because you still waste the queue time of 9 other players (but they don’t lose points though).

2 Likes

Im not endorsing it, I just say this (and waiting for rank decay) are the cleanest options

I stopped playing ranked altogether, nowadays I’m mostly spamming ARAM with friends. Every season I expect some improvements but for every step forward they make two steps backwards.

With how ranking has completely lost its prestige and there being no motivation in terms of possible rewards to even grind for higher leagues, I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone is doing just the same, albeit at the cost of other people’s time to speed up the process.

They should have kept solo and team leagues separate, while at the same time strictly enforcing 2+3 party setups of players and matching groups of 5 only against different groups of 5. None of that 4+1 or 2+2+1 BS.

2 Likes

Ranked is a really fun gamemode for those who like a bit more organised gameplay. Draft can be like playing chess. Great play and mistakes matter more.
I like playing ranked but it needs a lot of improvements, especially in the MM. half the games feel too onesided for good or worse

Think of what you can accomplish in life if you used the same time spent on getting meaningless ranks in a video game.

You’re right. I could have a kickass character in Dungeons and Dragons.

5 Likes

aaawww broo ur an angel!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

i dont weanna be a master to i wanna easy begginer AI league of legends more fun AI play vs you no run all game

Except you cannot be sure your chess pieces perform the way you expect them to…

1 Like

Thats why I only queue up as a group. But I cant win because of logans reason … and my group isnt that great at soaking, laning, conistent dmg, wombo combos diving, cleanses, follow up on stuns… and so on and so on…

1 Like

Imagine not being able to q with diamonds as a master but you still get matched with diamonds as a master/gm nearly every single game.
Blizzard entertainment laides and gents.

1 Like

Even so people have been abusing party queues to have easier wins. Like some diamond guy queues with gold pleb and enemy team is full of platinum. If you are that lonely, queue unranked or qm with your friends.

Update

I lost 2200 points and I am 2 Diamond now.

1 Like

Congrats, you achieved what you wanted.
Thanks for the screenshot, but what does it say? What are the 2200? What does the red hourglass mean?
Do you play with English voiceover?

1 Like