Goodbye Everyone

Never thought the day would come, but here we are.

I am done with Heroes of the Storm. Like actually done. I’ve been playing the game on and off again between other multiplayer titles since 2018, and while I’ve had many good times with it the experience has been getting more and more stale with each visit.

I logged on the other day and felt absolutely nothing. I went through the motions, recycled the same strategies that I always use, met personality types that I’ve been seeing over and over again since forever.

And honestly? Maybe its time I just quit gaming in general. Time is short and there’s so many bigger and brighter things to do with my freetime than sit in my room, again, and play Leoric, again, and just rot in my own skin.

As such, I am charting a new course for my life: I’m going to be a professional ventriloquist. I’ve been meaning to make this transition for years now, but I think this may finally be the time to make the leap. I’m going to be using a Murky doll, that way I can just gargle incoherently and still be considered a masterclass act. Abathur’s going to act as my agent, and we’re going to tour Puerto Rico, Antarctica, and your mom’s bedroom for as long as we see fit.

Its been a wild ride y’all. Thank you for always reading my posts, and happy April 1st.

15 Likes

Beats rotting in someone else’s skin!

On a similar note, I have given up playing Artanis. The number of skill shots you have to connect to make him viable are just too much for me.

I am a Nova main, now.

4 Likes

to be honest
the crusade is getting a bit stale
blizzard doesn’t want this game to be fun anymore

1 Like

good luck to you friend, i’ve kind of quit gaming as of late also, haven’t touched a game in seriously in months. I still log into hots few times a week for ARAM but only when I have down time during work.

Perhaps we out grow our hobbies sometimes, but lately I don’t find gaming too fun, and maybe because I’m older, I’m just tired lol

1 Like

My daughter,
No crusade remains burning forever.

ps.: There is a new person over the the TSC forums, Japanese, name is Lili.

for now the candles continues to burn
but a dark time it will become indeed when it finally runs out

Good luck out there. There are still 100 of other games you can play if Hots is no longer giving what you seek.

Just saw it was a April fool post just now the day after I wrote this. Im so easy fooled.

1 Like

Babe come back they buffed leoric for a day.

6 Likes

Just as I was about to make my triumphant return to my Bronze 5 throne??? :frowning:

This news really put a damper on my day, I’m gonna need some time off to grieve…

There is somethng special on April 1st?

it’s the day the last big patch

2 Likes

Wrong, its this patch.

3 Likes

pfft, that one doesn’t even have a hero spotlight :stuck_out_tongue:

it has great art though :pensive:

1 Like

I was about to do the same thing, that is until I started maining Hammer and hopping into Quick Match. Can’t wait until I can instalock in Hammer in ranked. Gonna be a blast.

1 Like

Without this. I might have believe this wasn’t an april fool’s. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seeing your post made me feel sad, but the above gives me hope that you’re not really quitting Hots and this is just April fools?

If you really are leaving, I understand, and I wish you the best. However, you had better return at least one time to post a video of your new wave vaudeville Murky ventriloquist act, now that’s something I’d love to see.

The horror, does that mean you’re not longer a Li Li main? Pink Shadowpaw skin all the way, I’m with you.

3 Likes

Revvick is totally going to tour your mom’s bedroom.

1 Like

That’s good to hear, she would probably vibe with his ventriloquist act, also, that’s the first and last time I use “vibe”, ever.

1 Like

That was one hell of a read thank you lol.

1 Like