Fix for Mouse Cursor Problem

After having consistent mouse problems since 2.0, I finally found my solution and just wanted to share it for those who are searching.

Simple fix: go to settings, under Mouse & Keyboard, turn off “Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts”. If you’re in fullscreen, hot corners, etc. won’t trigger anyway.

My problem was every time I would hit a key on the keyboard, my cursor would freeze for a split second, which made my cursor constantly delayed and fly all over the screen during team fights.

Hope someone finds this helpful! Cheers.

3 Likes

My mouse freaks out, and i lose total control, scrolling over the map goes in the opposite direction. This has been a problem for awhile now, but blizzard has done nothing about it.

Where can I send you money? I think this finally solved my mouse problem!

Thanks!

1 Like

Glad I could help XD

After almost 2 years of those issues, I know that feeling of relief!
GL HF in your games :slight_smile:

Ok, I take that back. Still having issues with rolling over the map or edges of the screen. But its not as bad. Still frustrating.

I’ve been having this issue as well.

IF you have a single monitor the fix is:

• Enable Windowed ( Full Screen )
  • Turn OFF confine mouse cursor

Unfortunately, using more than one monitor, turning off confine mouse cursor makes it unplayable since your mouse will scroll onto the other monitors

Also see my post here : Mouse Stutter w/Confine Mouse Cursor

Two really common apps (Magnet, Better Touch Tool) interfere with it, I’m assuming there are other as well

hey man i cant seem to find any of these settings to turn on or off can someone pls help me cause i feel like it will fix the problem for me as well.

Command + M should change you into window mode. You can also do this via the in-game “Options” menu. Similarly, confine mouse cursor is also in the in-game options menu under “Mouse and Keyboard”

If you’re on the main screen for Heroes it’ll be in the cog wheel in the lower right-hand corner.