Constantly Disconnecting

Hello,

I am constantly disconnecting from Ranked Storm League games only. I have been able to play QM without any issues.

In SL, I am able to play and connect during the draft phase. As soon as I enter the game, I get lag and then the “Reconnecting…” screen. After which nothing happens. I force close (kill the game process by using Task Manager) and try and login, and the same thing happens over, and over.

I cleared out all of the firewall exceptions. I deleted the “Blizzard Entertainment” cache folder, and I restarted several times.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what is going on, or how to resolve this.

4 Likes

Well, at least I know I’m not alone with this issue. Hope it’s resolved soon.

2 Likes

me too

2 Likes

I’m not alone, me too.

1 Like

Same here. I’m in NE America and I know if one other in the same state as me having the same problem.

1 Like

+1. Just tried to play a game in NA (on east coast - not sure which server I connected to) - got 3 teammates disconnected simultaneously at the 5 second mark. They were trying to reconnect the entire match, but the game dropped them again as soon as they reconnected.

1 Like

Same here, East Coast getting constant DC

2 Likes

I am have the same disconnects on the East Coast using Verizon Fios.

1 Like

Same here. Several disconnects… Once it joins game BAM! reconnecting screen…
Oh, and now I have to “Win” 3 matches since it thinks I’m a leaver because of the disconnects… Hope that gets cleared up too…

1 Like

Same here, all game types, as soon as the game begins reconnecting endlessly. I’m also on the east coast with Fios

1 Like

This is happening to me, too. NA north midwest.

I tried twice to play Unranked games. Both times I got through the draft, loaded the map, and got into the match with no issue until about 1 minute in, when I would lag out. “Reconnecting” with nothing actually happening. I force quit and restarted the game a few times and each time after rejoining it went immediately back to “Reconnecting”.

I played a VS AI match just to test and had no issues.

This is a bit frustrating because up until today I had a perfect record on Towers of Doom Unranked for this season, and now that’s ruined because of this. Hope you all can resolve this soon.

1 Like

Me too. All day I disconnect as soon as the match starts.
Literally ZERO feedback from Blizz support on this obvious issue that’s affecting lots of players.

1 Like

Someone posted in the bug forum and got a reply saying they were working on it. So they do realize, just poor at communicating it with the community

leave it to blizz to break a game that nothing was wrong with and say nothing to acknowledge or fix what is going on.

I too am having this exact same issue!

Same, east coast, Verizon Fios. Disconnect as soon as Brawl begins, then reconnecting for a long time only to be dropped again.

I pushed the big red button…

Same here, the game is unplayable. After any match starts I am disconnected right away. Due to your own internal connection issues blizzard, i got deranked and now have a 4 game leaver status… plus time wasted… thanks?

Thanks for passing on the information. They are silent on social media.

Essentially the same situation happened to me as well.