Constantly Disconnecting

There is a blue post here about it. They’re looking into it and working on it. Yay!

same issue here on my promotion to master i even closed the game and rejoin but then i disconnect in few seconds after i rejoin. amazing server blizzard! thumbsup

all i can hear is my AI feeding nonstop and i can read whispers while seeing “reconnecting” but i can’t do nothing about it thank you for denying me from getting promoted and thank you for making my team lose and think i’m a leaver. you’re great blizzard
1 Like

It is 100% a Verizon problem. Even if your ISP isn’t Verizon they rely on Verizon equipment. Source- IT admin for a decade and have to deal with “ISPs” having issue with Verizon equipment weekly.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me, except I am using a Sprint based service, and its happening with all game modes other than vs AI with AI teammates.

Works fine if I enable a VPN. Personally using a paid KeepSolid option, on a torrent server. Nothing else will work. Connection is not super great, but its at least playable with this workaround.

Status: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1163578891782557697

We have determined that this isn’t an internal issue with our service, but has affected many players and their connections to our games. We are working with the parties involved and are seeing positive results from changes made to help mitigate the impact to our players.

same here, glad to see its not only me

Bump.

Sorry to hear folks are having trouble staying connected to Heroes of the Storm. To better assist everyone, could we update the thread with a winMTR test? This will help us identify the source of the issue.

Thanks!

I am still having the same issue. have gotten leaver status numerous times after disconnecting and the game keeps trying to “reconnect”. I can still hear players in team voice. I’m on Mac Catalina.

Has this been solved yet?